Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Activated Node
    I started too, not even sure I have enough disk space. :p

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSocrates View Post
    I started too, not even sure I have enough disk space. :p
    My problem isn't the disk space. I'm not sure my internet has enough left of its download limit, though. Also, the computer I'm using right now hasn't got the slightest chance of running the game.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    My problem isn't the disk space. I'm not sure my internet has enough left of its download limit, though. Also, the computer I'm using right now hasn't got the slightest chance of running the game.
    I tried the demo very briefly a few months ago on my laptop (2.8Ghz Core 2, GeForce 9600m). It seemed to run ok, but the game starts out in a small contained area. My specs are considered very low these days. I consider anything over 20fps with most settings at medium to high ok. Max screen res is 1280*800, recently started playing at 720 to crank a few extra frames out. I'm happy, so don't judge. :p

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSocrates View Post
    I tried the demo very briefly a few months ago on my laptop (2.8Ghz Core 2, GeForce 9600m). It seemed to run ok, but the game starts out in a small contained area. My specs are considered very low these days. I consider anything over 20fps with most settings at medium to high ok. Max screen res is 1280*800, recently started playing at 720 to crank a few extra frames out. I'm happy, so don't judge. :p
    Heh. Resolution: 1440*900. GPU: GeForce 9600m GT or some such. CPU: Core2Duo 2.53 Ghz.

Seems we're quite evenly matched. Haven't used my lappie for gaming in the past year though.

Network Hub
    Sleeping Dogs is lovely, the setting makes it. The driving isn't amazing (physics feels a bit like the cars are rotating about the centre rather than properly using the wheels) but the fighting is stunning, and well worth it. The setting though is what really stands out, it's such an unusual environment for a game, and an environment I'm familiar with from real life, and really feels so alive unlike many game worlds. Buy buy buy.