Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryLippedSquid View Post
    You're not doing it right.
    Why's that? Not obscure enough for you?

It's available.

Also, Merry Christmas!

Oh yeah, I'd assume it'd be available on Origin - but I refuse to use that program. What I thought was implied is that I'd like to see it on GoG or Steam, hopefully with a fixed multiplayer component.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty Pete View Post
    Oh yeah, I'd assume it'd be available on Origin - but I refuse to use that program.
    Your stubbornness doesn't make it obscure.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

Fair enough.

Damn it internet, stop making people unhappy.

*strokes Pete in a totally appropriate area*

That old Pirates of the Carribbean game by Bethesda, I would like to see it available on GoG or something.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus squirrel's Avatar
    Do you guys care to look into some of the gal games from Japan? I know some western enthusiasts managed to translate some into English.

Contrary to common belief, most gal games are obscure even in their home country, Japan. Gal game is in fact a very niche market. Many of them are very corrupting in nature I must admit. They twists the sense of how you view interpersonal relationship. But we never know, somehow I wonder if we in the 3D real world are the one twisting the universal values.

And I really want Sakura Wars to receive translated version. The 1st to 4th installments have PC ports in Japan and 4th one is localized in Chinese too. Sega, please considers bringing all 5 installments to us. I am playing 5th Sakura Wars on PCSX2 and this is really a very interesting game. I consider it a break from the harsh environment you would face in the real world.
    Last edited by squirrel; 26-12-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Nuclear Strike. I had no luck whatsoever in trying to get it run on Win 7. Maybe I should try a PS1 emulator. Great memories.

And:
    Future Cop LAPD.
    Futurecop.jpg
    Last edited by Wolfenswan; 26-12-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I think Severance is quite obscure game,not allot of people played it at release neither does they still talk about it after all these years. Would really love to see game appear on GOG or Steam.

Its very similar game to Demon's/Dark Souls,its hack'n slash RPG game,with allot of gore and challenging gameplay,really challenging.

IGN Review for those not familiar with game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2001/02/...-of-darkness-2

And some gameplay,check it out.

... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Banned
    Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen, all done up and made functional for Windows 7.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXand View Post
    Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen, all done up and made functional for Windows 7.
    If you have a PS3 or PSP, go get it on the PSN. Works quite well

And I wouldn't hold my breath for the PC version. I recall trying to get it working years back and it just ended horrifyingly badly. And that was in Vista, if memory serves.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Severance: Blade of Darkness.

One of the best hack and slash games I've ever played on PC, with combat that requires both timing and strategy. It also has multiple characters with different starting levels and fairly differing combat mechanics. I recall completing the game with the Barbarian, a semi-naked Conan figure with a big two hander and no way to defend aside from parrying and dodging, made me feel like an absolute pro.

Edit: Oh bugger, I just scrolled up a bit and saw DaftPunk's post. Great minds, eh?
    Last edited by frenz0rz; 26-12-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    If you have a PS3 or PSP, go get it on the PSN. Works quite well

And I wouldn't hold my breath for the PC version. I recall trying to get it working years back and it just ended horrifyingly badly. And that was in Vista, if memory serves.
    My girlfriend bought me it for the PS1 and that works well enough. Looks prettier than the PC version oddly with the plus side I don't have to throttle the CPU of my PS2. I'd love to play it on the PSP though, but I don't have one of those sadly. The woes of being a lowly plebeian.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    That old Pirates of the Carribbean game by Bethesda, I would like to see it available on GoG or something.
    I think Bethesda were just the publishers. Good game though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    Severance: Blade of Darkness.

One of the best hack and slash games I've ever played on PC, with combat that requires both timing and strategy. It also has multiple characters with different starting levels and fairly differing combat mechanics. I recall completing the game with the Barbarian, a semi-naked Conan figure with a big two hander and no way to defend aside from parrying and dodging, made me feel like an absolute pro.

Edit: Oh bugger, I just scrolled up a bit and saw DaftPunk's post. Great minds, eh?

It feels good knowing there is another great person on this forums! haha

Gonna replay Severance after i beat Dark Souls,but thats gonna take some time because its quite grinding game.
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

System Shock 2 that runs reliably and Turok 2.

Somehow Turok 2 got a PC port long ago. But of course today it's impossible to find. Someone resurect it so I can watch this happen again:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEKLa373SIw
    Virtual Pilot 3Dô NEVER NOT SCAM!

Activated Node
    Halloween Harry. One of my favorite games when I was a kid. Also, why haven't there been more games with a jetpack, a flamethrower, and a sprite with a look of complete terror when you cut the jetpack and he was in danger of falling to his death since?

Plus that music was goooooooood times.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    I just wanted to say that I really miss Rocket Jockey.

It's on a CD spindle somewhere, and what I remember most of all is yanking hapless competitors off their rockets with my grappling hook. That was a game with some gleeful sadism.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen