Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    HIB3's continuing ability to contain only games I already own and don't like, or that I'm flatly not interested in, is nothing short of remarkable. I wish them all the best, of course, and obviously this is purely a matter of taste, I just think that a bundle with that many games in it that doesn't contain a single thing I'd pay a dollar for is kind of amazing. All the moreso given that the first two HIB's were full of good stuff IMO.

Edit: That still sounds like I'm bitching, doesn't it? I'm not. Wolfire is doing a very good thing with these humble bundles, and I've enjoyed several of them. The games in this one are not my cup of tea, but that by no means makes them bad. I'm just surprised/amused by such a convergence of generally-respected indie titles that I happen to personally dislike, that's all.
    Last edited by vinraith; 05-08-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Today kids have it easy.

In my time, we pay FULL PRICE for these indie gems.

Hehehehe..

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    vinraith, describe your ideal humble bundle

Activated Node
    I seem to have a spare Cogs, which can only be because of HIB3 or FRAUD! Did you get it from the potato promotion or on its own? Valve has to enable extra copy gifting individually, since usually "spare" licenses just disappear, so maybe it's flagged in their database one way and not the other.

Lesser Hivemind Node TillEulenspiegel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    HIB3's continuing ability to contain only games I already own and don't like, or that I'm flatly not interested in, is nothing short of remarkable.
    Yeah. Well, except I already own and like Braid and Atom Zombie Smasher. So I effectively paid $10 for VVVVVV, which is the only other one I might play for more than five minutes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icupnimpn2 View Post
    vinraith, describe your ideal humble bundle
    Now that you mention it, I suppose I can't. Anything interesting indie-wise I pretty much already own, so it'd have to be a bundle of promising-looking stuff I'd never heard of.