Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    yeah yeah, I did that, I was just amazed that anyone would buy this because it's for charity.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    I don't care about charity, I want the developers to get all.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    I was just amazed that anyone would buy this because it's for charity.
    If you read my post, I said that I already owned four out of the five games. Which means I already gave the developers some of my money.

I actually split my contribution evenly four ways, so the devs got some too. I just happen to think that the other causes are worth supporting as well.

OK, I fucked up. I didnt mean "Im amazed anyone would buy this because its for charity", or atleast, I wasnt very clear. What I meant was that I cant imagine anyone buying this for charity's sake. The way I said it would imply that it is solely there for charity, nothing more. Also I wasnt really talking to anyone, so no offence was meant if any was taken.

Anyhow, I didnt own any of the games and some friends of mine made And Yet It Moves, so I had to buy it :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Via Jeffrey Rosen's twitter feed, it was just announced that everyone, everywhere (who bought/buys the bundle) gets Steel Storm: Burning Retribution on top of everything else. biggest game in the pack. looks great. will come to steam, too!

Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    Via Jeffrey Rosen's twitter feed, it was just announced that everyone, everywhere (who bought/buys the bundle) gets Steel Storm: Burning Retribution on top of everything else. biggest game in the pack. looks great. will come to steam, too!
    Thats it. Now I have too many games. Its official.
    - Tom De Roeck.

i had had too many games before the bundle. Now i have too many and six games!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    How ironic that their generosity is burying me in games. I have yet to finish a single game that I bought expressly from the HIB deals. (already owned/beat Machinarium and VVVVVV before I even got the bundles)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Oh. My. God. It's the bundle that keeps on giving. Humble Bundle 3 - now with added Humble Bundle 2!

I think this just indicates that I should buy fewer games. Out of the 11+minecraft games that are now in the bundle, only four of them are games I don't own. (Cogs I already own twice)

Hmm, I wonder if the HiB2 games will be added to Steam. I think I brought Machinimarum direct from the Devs. Not there yet, even after a Steam restart, but it may appear later.

Edit: Ahh, separate code. I don't think it adds Cortex Command, but having Machinimarum on Steam will make it easier to find if I fancy replaying in future. Rest of the bundle was already on there.
    Last edited by JamesG; 03-08-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giaddon View Post
    PPPPPP is only six dollars. Go buy!

http://www.souleye.se/pppppp

This x a million! I had so much glee playing vvvvvv and a good portion of said glee came from this wonderful music. Buying pppppp was one of the easiest choices I've had this year.

AAAaaAaaAaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Now I have double the amount of too many games.

But atleast my RPG on friday got canceled.. D:
    - Tom De Roeck.

Activated Node
    I wasn't going to buy the bundle3, although I bought 1, I did give 2 the miss as I had most games.

However I just received an email earlier about how they added bundle2 if you contributed more than the average payment, so I went ahead and bought it. They really get A+ for effort. I gave the same amount of humble tip as the money towards developers, this bundle is really great I hope they continue their iterations.

Ah, jeez. I missed out on Bundles 2 and FB, and felt bad about it, so I gifted someone a game on another service in exchange for gift codes for those bundles. Oh well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I think i speak for everyone with a backlog when i say that this i'd disgraceful. I already have dozens of critically acclaimed and publicly loved games which i will never play.

How dare they force these titles into our possession? I suggest that we should boycott this filth and send out a message.

We have too many games, we not let this stand!

Activated Node
    @QuantaCat: but do you have Aaaaaa? All I was really fussed about was having a go on Crayon Physics and Hammerfight; now suddenly I have eleven games and an advert...suppose we might've seen it coming, since they did add 1 to 2, as well, didn't they?

Steel Storm is quite good. It's like top-down Doom, sort of. Already had it on another DD account, but that had Securom authentication for some insane reason so a clean version is still welcome.

I have decided this is actually a bad thing as it's contributing to video games becoming so absurdly devalued no one will be able to afford to make new ones. Except the stuff you didn't have you probably weren't going to buy, otherwise, and, oh, I don't know.
    Last edited by Veracity; 03-08-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    I appear to have acquired a gift code for Cogs on Steam, which I'm pretty sure I didn't have before. I think that came from the Humble Indie Bundle?

Obscure Node
    And yet it moves and hammerfight is my favorite because they had nice graphical style fit nicely with my eyes. VVVVV are still the best in soundtrack, the gameplay itself kind of frustrating me! Still love the other,though!
    And with the new bundle its I'm gonna download Braid 1st! Yikes too many games, so little time, so much for RPS!

@thegooseking

I don't think so. I had cogs on my account prior to HIB and I don't have a gift code. I'm not too bothered about the lack of gift codes though, as the price I paid for the bundle took into account what I already owned.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    But wait - there's more! Atom Zombie Smasher too, now. This is getting silly.