Page 9 of 116 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWeed View Post
    The new spawn grand opening will be today.

In other news:
    APB Reloaded is a great game.

Funny how you were hating on it without properly trying it though. Calling it a girls game and such. lolol! But yeah, its great fun to play (especially with friends, such as you 'n' I dooo... <3)
    On another note: Damn, I havent been much on any game recently. Better get my bum on MC abit later tonight
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

SHOPS FOR RENTAL AT THE NEW MARKET!

The stalls at the market are now for rental!
    You can set up any shop you like!
    One of the best locations on the server, as they are right next to the public billboard and the portal hub.
    Contact me if you wish to set up a shop, and we will discuss everything else.

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Network Hub
    Had a look, not been around in ages and wow people have been working hard. I see the official server's still a griefer's paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    DarkTao - if I were you I'd not bother with the redstone / sand / boat dispenser. I do like his auto farming so will try out the layout, but realistically since pistons are highly likely in 1.7 there's no point going for the overly complicated set-up required here to control the water release.
    Yeah it says in the second video that it's pretty useless if you're runniing 1.6.6 atm. I'm leaving space for the new watergate designs coming in the next patch. For now I am doing it all manually. I like the setup though :)
    The video is quite detailed too.

Obscure Node
    Wow that auto farm is epic, not sure exactly how it works only watched part 1 and 2, but u can tell that the whole water gate will soon just be replaced by a couple of pistols lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ripht View Post
    the whole water gate will soon just be replaced by a couple of pistols lol
    Pistols? When were those announced?

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

I believe something that I tend to say quite often would be quite fitting right about now, weed. You ought to say it, but I'll do it for ya. "Dey see me trollin', dey hatin"... :]
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Activated Node
    New maps from this morning's backup can be found on the first page of this thread, in the second post. From now on I will just update that post instead of spamming the thread every week. Expect the maps around this time +/- a few hours.

SOMEBODY SAY PISTOLS!?!?!?!?

Also, the watergate doesn't work in 1.6.6, so it's a waste of time to make. I made the farm itself, and left a ton of room for piston upgrades in 1.7. For now, I'll do it the old fashioned way.

Network Hub
    Rusty, I'd say spam away!
    New people don't appear to check the thread properly, and maps are incredibly useful. Also, problem is, second post in the thread or not, your maps still aren't listed in the official maps page :(
    People need to know about what you are doing, cos (A) its cool and (B) very very useful.

Expect an updated and fixed gate map to come soon. If i have time to update the program, I'll also do nether gates.

My latest project looked so nice in the sunset that I decided to take a screenshot.

I would be very interested in playing on this server. I played a lot of minecraft in the earlier days of survival and stopped since the halloween update. I would very much like to get back into the game and this server seems like a good place.

Obscure Node
    Hello all, it's just about time to renew the server subscription again. Thanks to all the generous donations we have had this year I haven't had to ask for any more money in a while.

It costs me $33 per month to keep the server up and running. If you have something you can donate please go here and follow the donate link: http://hgs279.hostedd.com/ (sorry, i can't do anything besides paypal)

Cheers,

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbas View Post
    Hello all, it's just about time to renew the server subscription again. Thanks to all the generous donations we have had this year I haven't had to ask for any more money in a while.

It costs me $33 per month to keep the server up and running. If you have something you can donate please go here and follow the donate link: http://hgs279.hostedd.com/ (sorry, i can't do anything besides paypal)

Cheers,

Jon
    Donated :D

Server just restarted and now I'm getting 'connection refused'... what's happened?

Oh and Jonbas - I'd be more than happy to donate if you had payment methods other than Paypal - since I got married and changed my name they've stopped my account as they think I'm a different person - and won't let me set up a new one...

*hopes someone is trawling the thread to help me* :)

all sorted now - was down for about 15 mins

Oh Elt - that's an awesome screenshot by the way!

what I had the pleasure of seeing today!