Page 10 of 116 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    You know that's not a bug? Skelly riders!
    But they are very rare - I've seen one in my life and didn't manage to grab a screenshot because I almost died...

Yeah Elt said when I was online earlier :) I did kill them, as they were attacking me - was funny as hell though!

Obscure Node
    Also, it has the best name ever - Spider Jockey
    On a side note, today I also encountered slimes for the first time in my life in the public mine.

Obscure Node
    Thank you very much to Drose and DarkTAO for donating to the server. They have each donated a full months worth of play. If you see them online, please thank them for sponsoring your fun.

Network Hub
    Being employed and having personal savings again has its perks... :)

Network Hub
    Much rockage to the peeps :)

DarkTAO gets extra props for donating a lot of slabs to the south road-in-progress, and Drose gets extra props for keeping me company on the lonely night!

Network Hub
    Damn, I guess you just missed me Gerb. I'm out for the night and I wanted to show you something I've been working on the past few hours. I think you'll be pleased with the detailing so far. Hidden works...

Network Hub
    Server seems to be ok for me now \o/ Now to find my coke bottle...

Activated Node
    I set up a server running a copy of the map from m3's server so i could check out some of my old stuff. I figured some of you might appreciate the chance to visit our old world again, so i'm leaving it up for the next few days. I've disabled fire spreading and some of the recent additions to the game, its almost like we never left. The address is rustyshakelford2.dyndns.org

Network Hub
    I finished the basic layout of my second greenhouse, its about 3-4 times bigger than Ripht's one.
    The lag it generates when it harvests is mighty impressive, but then I did get 10 stacks of seeds and 7 of wheat :D
    I hope to have finished prettying it up by the time the next harvest is ready, and I invite you all to kill your computer and possibly the server by watching :D

Also, phase one of the south road is complete - it is now possible to walk almost directly on the roads from spawn to south hub, and soon from spawn to Mammalia and E2T :)

Network Hub
    Is there a modern map about? Or anywhere I can download latest backup of the map? I'm lost lol

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice-Fyre View Post
    Is there a modern map about? Or anywhere I can download latest backup of the map? I'm lost lol
    These are from about 4 days ago:

Flat world: http://db.tt/6uiujtt
    Oblique world: http://db.tt/woyokvw

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyshakelford2 View Post
    These are from about 4 days ago:

Flat world: http://db.tt/6uiujtt
    Oblique world: http://db.tt/woyokvw
    Thanks for them, I had gone about 1000 blocks the wrong way! lol

I can't wait to get home and play.. :(

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Been on most of this evening. Thanks for white-listing me so quickly; clearly I did something right.

Many shout out goodness things to Gerbster, who helped me considerably.

I look forward to more shenanigans whereupon I hide from creepers in my own home.

Network Hub
    OK guys - I know there's been a bit of a rush to try out the auto-harvesting thing, but please don't get into a 'must build the biggest' competition. I finished my own big one today and it cripples the clients and undoubtedly is not very friendly to the server either.

I hope we don't have to ask people to scale back their own greenhouses but it may become necessary if things get a bit out of hand.

To give you an idea of the size of mine, it harvests approximately 400 blocks, so smaller than that is what I'd like you guys to aim for. Since that alone provides 128 loaves of bread, I really can't imagine why you'd want bigger apart from being too cool for school. Please refrain!
    Last edited by Gerbster; 30-06-2011 at 04:24 AM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Been on most of this evening. Thanks for white-listing me so quickly; clearly I did something right.

Many shout out goodness things to Gerbster, who helped me considerably.

I look forward to more shenanigans whereupon I hide from creepers in my own home.
    We rely on trust, word of mouth, and an awesome array of anti-griefer tools to maintain an even keel. Welcome to the server, and thank you for building along the nearly finished south road - I hope I can convince more people that south is the new north!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    What's going on regarding updating? 1.7 is out, but obviously don't want to update if that's going to prevent me from joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    I hope I can convince more people that south is the new north!
    I generally build south of spawn anyway, no need to convince me =)

Also, donated what I can for now. I've had plenty of fun on the server over time, even if I've not been on recently. Huzzah for uRPS2!
    Last edited by J.B.; 30-06-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Flipping heck, I get some sort of internet access back, and go to play MC only to see the client update. Go to read the updates, and already theres a patch and some new crash bugs... ridiculous :( cant be assed to sort it out.

Remember kids, I'll be hassling you lot to promote my alternative game :) new screenshots hopefully later today