Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2332
    Activated Node
    Evil laughter.

You're all in safe hands now.

Activated Node
    The server seems very unstable to me. Keeps dropping connection + ping.

Other servers have stable, full-green-bars connections.

Edit: This might have just been me!
    Last edited by Alikchi; 16-04-2012 at 03:01 AM.

I wouldnt say safe hands... But you are ALL in OUR hands now! Muahahaha!
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Activated Node
    *fear!*

on a brighter note, this looks fun, doesn't it ?
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...inecraft-dota/

...or not.

Anyway, i also have a request that some ice zone be removed, the location is east-south-east of public farm, "vivlo's thing to be" (ye well) and if the ice zone could be removed from the water pool it would be incredibly nice ! not too much around, but just from where water is. Dunno if/what is possible. voilą !
    edit : some coordinates (from the map) : 840,65,-2824
    Last edited by vivlo; 17-04-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Heya - not sure if you guys are interested but Phy and I have started up a youtube channel about Gaming! Mostly minecraft :) We've just put our first video up :D You'll have to excuse 1 min of black screen from 12-13 mins, but the sound is there :) http://youtu.be/a6TRSgutp9Y

EDIT: re-uploaded it and works fine now :)

Try this link http://www.youtube.com/user/Epilong/videos
    Last edited by TwinklinPixi3; 17-04-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: adding a link

your link > "This video has been removed by the user."

=(

check above JG - added a new link in for you :) Or, just type 'Epilong' into youtube

Wunderbar, thanks TP!

PS- Happy birthday! =D
    Last edited by J.B.; 17-04-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks jg man :) happy times

Keep your eyes peeled on our channel tomorrow, a video of Cat City will be going up!

I still can't believe we're on the current release - has this ever happened before? :O

Anyway, this is my public notice of intent to claim an abandoned cobblestone castle at X -198, y 82, Z -430 that's been uninhabited for over a year. Alikichi and Richma gave it a look-over. If anyone recognizes it over the next week, let me know. It'll still be a castle when I'm done with it, just more awesome. :D

Saberwriter and I are currently working out of the teensy lava-guarded Taunting Castle nearby. We're just north-east a bit from Possum Lodge.

New video up - and it's one featuring Cat City!!!!
    http://youtu.be/bpCktCGyek0

Quote Originally Posted by JellyfishGreen View Post
    I still can't believe we're on the current release - has this ever happened before? :O

Anyway, this is my public notice of intent to claim an abandoned cobblestone castle at X -198, y 82, Z -430 that's been uninhabited for over a year. Alikichi and Richma gave it a look-over. If anyone recognizes it over the next week, let me know. It'll still be a castle when I'm done with it, just more awesome. :D

Saberwriter and I are currently working out of the teensy lava-guarded Taunting Castle nearby. We're just north-east a bit from Possum Lodge.
    Me and Gerb checked it out - And we'll give you a green light - you can have a go at it. Just make sure to stash the materials in some marked chests in your storage if the owner ever comes back wantin' it.
    Have fun with it! Make it... Magnificent :3
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Activated Node
    (Just to say Elt teh Helpful Admin did remove the ice i was speaking of, so thank you again Elt !)
    and @TwinklinPixi3 : nice, i like minecraft videos ! ...
    Last edited by vivlo; 18-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.

And I thought clicking the "upload 720p video" would give a decent 720p. As it is I only got a mediocre 720p BUT at least it fills the screen now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0yU0bkxlqU

Thats the pc version of my xbox game. Just showing how the foreground blends in nicely over the stuff in the far distance, which happens to be randomly picked and not-very-suitable large buildings.

Activated Node
    Playing with lag is bad enough (especially when said connection is meant to be the best home broadband you can get...) When you're next to a lava field, and this means your water bucket doesn't work well, it's rather annoying. To then have all your cats teleport next to you and proceed to jump into the lava one after another makes you MAD.

9 cats lost their lives due to lag and bad programming. Grieve for them. Donations of new cats welcome.

Hey Pixi3 and Phydaux, seen the video where you play on a Tekkit server and thought you might find it interesting that I've been doing the same and found a really awesome texture pack that works with it.

It's basically Sphax PureBD (which probably everyone knows) with fan-made "expansions" to work with Tekkit.
    It's all in the same style of the original texture pack, so it's awesome.

Here is a link to the original texture pack:
    http://bdcraft.net/

And if you decide to get it, here is a download link with the correct texture pack in the recommended resolution:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?v3n934z33d7nlbb

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Thanks Weed, we'll give them a look at :) Hope you enjoyed the video :)

Activated Node
    Hey !

pro tip of the day : don't have a redstone testing room right over a lava lake.