Page 69 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2273
    New Cat City video is up if you wanna check it out :) http://youtu.be/NB349YRn2EA

Quote Originally Posted by TwinklinPixi3 View Post
    New Cat City video is up if you wanna check it out :) http://youtu.be/NB349YRn2EA
    Weird, I'd subscribed but I didn't get an email. I've unsubbed and immediately resubbed. Fingers crossed it'll work next time!

PS- Thanks again for pointing me at Absolute 90's ;)

hehe - yeah Absolute 90's rocks!

Hope you get notifications now :)

Activated Node
    Creeper explosion in Plopwood, stating here so i remember to come back and repair later

Obscure Node
    Could I get added to the whitelist? MC name thaspius

Activated Node
    Hey, so...
    just a note : plopwood OK now, but on the way visiting dB ShrumHaus real estate or something, a creeper made what creepers are best at.
    So it's all sorted out now, but if the original conceiver of this (wonderful) open-air exhibit room wants to check of everything's alright : creeper creeped at the House for Tall People, some of shroom was exploded replaced it panel did explode too replaced it as well i didn't remember the exact words did the best i could also another creeper creeped in the center of all mush-rooms but it was only dirt then. and it's a really neat place ! but if you visit beware creepers.
    just in case

Activated Node
    Whitelisted you thaspius.

On another note, I have broken minecraft by growing trees too high. Bedrock has been destroyed as a result. My gate somehow still works despite some obsidian being replaced by leaves...come have a look for the weirdness.

Obscure Node
    Hey all! Just wanted to let everyone know we've started work on Crusher Castle (As we've called it) So far, we've walled off the bottom levels (Creepers, zombies, and a slime!) And set up a basic work area on the main floor. JFG, if you're reading, I did some probulating on that not-quite a cave beside the castle and I think I've cleared it out. No spawners, just a lot of dark.

Also, I accidentally poked a hole into someone else's mine, co-ordinates -67.06437/22.6200/-451.6013 if those numbers mean anything. Didn't take anything, but there are some sand blocks where I made my hole. Just letting you know.

Patrick aka Saberwriter.

Network Hub
    If it's possible, I'd love a whitelist; been too long since I've looked around an interesting server.

Ta muchly.

EDIT: I should probably mention; my Minecraft username is "Fiyenyaa".
    Last edited by Fiyenyaa; 30-04-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Steam ID: Fiyenyaa.
    My Blog: http://strollinggamely.wordpress.com/

Obscure Node
    I would muchly appreciate a whitelisting too. I don't post much on the forums here, but most people know me as being one of the RPS steam group moderators - StalinsGhost :)

My in game name is Stalins_Ghost.

Hey guys, I got us some new people by doing a livestream about our server.

Check out the recording:
    http://www.twitch.tv/ivansidorenko/b/316681072

I'll stream more soon.

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Obscure Node
    Hello, fellow RPS reader just wondering if I could be put on the white list? in game name is Jewba. Looking forward to contributing something cool to this wonderful server!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Sorry I haven't been on for a bit since I was last on after my longer hiatus. Actually, I'm posting specifically because I didn't play...

Just had a friend round and showed her the uRPS live map and then explained to her the game in general. She seemed quite genuinely fascinated by the whole thing. She'll never play it, but it's one of those interesting experiences of telling people about your hobby and you find something you can reflect on.