Page 72 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2341
    Obscure Node
    Hi guys, it's everyone's favorite Ekuurh, Ekuurh!
    Just so you know, I'm living in the far east, about 2 minutes of a walk south of the public farm. You're all welcome to check out my place, and if you wanna build together or just chill with the ONLY ekuurh featured in this server (validated for 22/5/2012), PM me or respond here.
    Few more stuff:
    If you need a redstone expert - at the fee of 4 sandwiches an hour, make it 5 and i'm in.
    Having weird stuff with the server - with it being offline and all. Does anyone know whether this is being repaired?

*Kudos to the awesome mod staff*

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    Same here - host's reachable via pings, so suspect it's just the minecraft bit that's dead.
    The wiki and the live map are both up so that's cool. I guess I can spend some time doing some documentation.

Activated Node
    communication error too. how sad.
    @ekuurh : seems we'll be neighbours then :) that Public Farm area is really getting overcrowded !

Obscure Node
    Communication Error here too, and I finally got straightened out on what -not- to do at Crusher Castle :-(

After much consideration. Wayne Enterprises has decided that a gigantic skyscraper may be neccessary, to better conceal the BatCave
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

The server's back up. Automatic restarts are going again now, which hopefully will stop Java crashing.

Obscure Node
    woohoo! server's on!

Obscure Node
    Is the server working for you guys? Seems not to work to me, but says 4 people are online.
    *EDIT*: Never mind, works.

Wayne Manor started completion today. Thanks to the contractors that pitched in and assisted!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Hello, I would like to be considered for white listing please, My game name is thing_of_beauty.

Many thanks

Hey, I too would like to be whitelisted for building. My minecraft name is ByrdD3, and I'm happy to accept the rules and not be a dick :)

And I would like to be whitelisted as well. RPK actually got me into Minecraft (and RPK itself) with Mine the Gap almost two years ago. My Minecraft name is Gramarye.

I like that the rules are simple and reasonable enough to be effectively summarized as "don't be a dick". :)

Network Hub
    Hey guys, just passing by to say I haven't forgotten about this wonderous server, but I'm completely swamped by work right now. Missing you all!

ByrdD3, thing_of_beauty and Gramarye are all whitelisted. Welcome to the server. :)

Guys I accidentally broke the fountain at the Nova Market spawn portal and I have no idea how to fix it. Now though th resulting magma pillar looks cool, it probably wasnt the intended idea. Hope one of you can fix it, I feel kinda guilty.

Gorram finicky, fickle, non-lava-proof cats. Who needs them to creeper-guard your castle anyway? Not me. Hmpf.
    ;_;

During a long journey: I nearly starved to death. Ate a spider eye for sustenance. Couldn't find my house. My first kitten died in a fire. Then...it started to snow.

Oh how I missed you Minecraft. :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Whose are the tower of mushrooms and nearby (what can only be described as) dicktowers in RPS Nova? The 'shroom one isn't too bad, but the others are causing me to frown every time I wander through town :(

Obscure Node
    Can I get whitelisted please? Minecraft user is "Stuie_"

I've got someone with problems accessing the forums (He can't log in anymore and didn't fill in 'Jim' as the answer to his secret question, ha) who would like to be whitelisted. I can vouch for him. Username is 'madtoaster55'.