Page 97 of 118 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2345
    I would love to make a deep, up-lifting comment. But sadly I myself am in no way in any condition to do so. Depression fills a huge part of many peoples' lives, including my own. I've suffered through two particularly nasty depressions, as has my mother, my now-deceased aunt, and both of my uncles. Ontop of that, just about everyone around me is currently getting hit by tough anxiety like my own, so shit tends to come crashing down quite a lot. The upside to this is that to some extent, most of my friends recognise that its something thats immensely hard to deal with, and impossible to snap out of. But still, if you've never suffered from it, theres pretty much no way of exactly understanding just how it feels..
    I myself havent read this thread for about two weeks, as I've just felt too indifferent and lethargic to do much of anything. So I've just been sleeping alot recently, and being unemployed has left me in a position where I can do just that.
    And then theres the insomnia which keeps me up till 7 in the morning, but thats a whole 'nother ballgame. My point is: Drose, we're a bunch of people here whom understand you and know what you're going through (again, only to some extent. These things tend to differ wildly from person to person, or even from week to week.), and we all (atleast, I do!) love you. I do care quite a lot for many people on the server, as you guys have become some sort of secondary family for me. And I must say, you guys have helped me through a lot of shit way more than you can imagine. So thank you to every single one of you.
    I dont know how I'd live without Elts constant trolling and cock-creating above my builds!

Anyway, enough of my mad ramblings. I hope you're doing well enough considering everything, Drose. Hope to see you on the server sometime soon. And if you ever do need anything, you can always PM me, find me on Facebook or Steam, or hop onto the server, as I'm on... Alot.
    My thoughts are with you and I hope you'll get through this as un-scathed as possible. We're here for ya'.
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Network Hub
    Bunch of softies :D

Hello all, I am curious about joining your ventures in the world of minecraft and looking to get whitelisted. I am unsure if there are 5 mystical trials that I need to pass before being accepted, but I can assure you of my good nature and things like that. I'm also active in the RPS Arma group should you need a referral / Character reference :) Oh my name in game is the highly original: JoeRobins

Hi, Joe. I've whitelisted you. Make sure you read our FAQ at http://urps-minecraft.co.uk/wiki/FAQ.

Hi!
    I've been playing Minecraft off and on since end of alpha times, used to play a bit on the MountainBlade server with some friends, but that community had huge griefing problems and seems to have died.
    Since, I've been looking for somewhere good to play from time to time, run a couple of servers on my own - but frankly its just not the same with only 4 guys. So, this seems like a sensible place, looked through the FAQ and rules and would like to ask to be whitelisted here, and if possible also ask permission for two friends; My name is Demelol and my friends are ElliePi and Jimbosmith.

Thanks!

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server :)
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Activated Node
    The last of the TNT for my mass terrain removal has been placed. Not sure what day I'll do it yet, likely evening UK time. Help is needed to set it all off. Let me know, and I'll come up with a firm time soon.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    BOOMTIMES YAY.

I think I'm free every evening this week... Am I going to die during this? :(
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

I will only help with the detonation if I'm given assurances that anyone helping will die in the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerian View Post
    Whitelisted. Welcome to the server :)
    Thanks again! :)

Obscure Node
    Hi guys. Would love to be whitelisted to join you guys. I've been running a Tekkit server with friends the last month or so but no one seems to play anymore so I don't have a server to play on. I've been playing since alpha and would love a new friendly server that's grief free. My account name is LozTaylor (almost as inventive as JoeRobins :) )

Hi Loz. I've whitelisted you. Welcome to the server.

Network Hub
    I offer my services for blowing shit up.

Obscure Node
    I'm available Saturday and Sunday if you need another hand. Weekdays, not so much.

Hi, all. Our kindly server guy Ginger Beast is just about to move the server to a different machine. He says the server shouldn't be down for any longer than half an hour.

The URL will be the same, but until the DNS propagates you can use the IP 94.23.202.92.

Back up and running.

Obscure Node
    Hi there, I'd like to join the uRPS ranks as well.
    Played a lot of Tekkit/FTB lately and have a growing yearning for that simple vanilla lifestyle.
    Joined the server earlier and it seems like a friendly and mature place.
    I read the rules and the FAQ and they sound sensible.
    In-game name is ibloat, same as on here.
    Ask away if you need more information.

Hi, ibloat. I've whitelisted you. Welcome to the server.

Network Hub
    I can't seem to get to the server, direct IP or otherwise :(

Obscure Node
    Many a thanks El Stevo!
    I have the same issue as Gerbster. Mostly timeouts
    Very intermittently I am able to connect but will get disconnected after a few seconds (and this is not the wrong MC client version as I was using it two days ago on that server)