Page 98 of 118 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2341
    Gerb, do mind that Elt put a dot at the end of the IP in his comment, if you copy/pasted it. And I would love to help, ibloat, but I really have no idea about your issue. Have you tried google?
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Network Hub
    Xer, it isn't like I've never seen an IP address before :)
    As it is, I got in eventually and spent a bit of time relaxing before girlfriend duty pulled me out again :(

Activated Node
    Not really an issue but I have I missed a roll back in the last 7 days.

I just noticed that some small irrelevant change I made has returned to the way it was.

I also havn't been drunk enough this week to have done it myself and forgotten I did it (which I must admit is not that unusual.

Wubble, the server was pretty crashy last week. This is what led to the server being moved.

Peoples! just a brief note to say that "OPERATION: SOARING PYRAMID" is reaching its ultimate crescendo, and the detonation will be this sunday! chief motivator and project leader rich will have more specific details forthwith! woo

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.trout1 View Post
    peoples! Just a brief note to say that "operation: Soaring pyramid" is reaching its ultimate crescendo, and the detonation will be this sunday! Chief motivator and project leader rich will have more specific details forthwith! Woo
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Edit: OH FUCK YOU RPS DON'T DELETE MY ALL CAPS YAY. LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN, MMK?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Thx.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

So i popped back on the server yesterday after being away for ages and it seems all my machines are broken :(

The sand duplicator I knew had been patched out but the smoothstone generator with magnet chests seems to now not crush the stone. Guessing that was patched out recently, either that or redstone has changed a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by purdz View Post
    The sand duplicator I knew had been patched out but the smoothstone generator with magnet chests seems to now not crush the stone. Guessing that was patched out recently, either that or redstone has changed a lot?
    I just checked. The block crushing plugin has become a bit wonky. From my quick test it worked when aligned vertically but not horizontally.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll look into fixing up the plugin.

Block crushing plugin is fixed. Your smoothstone generator will be working now.

Activated Node
    Right, assuming enough people see this, what with the late notice (a combination of me accidentally drugging myself into unconsciousness, and then doing the same with alcohol), detonation will proceed at 6pm tonight, british time. It's 9.25am as of the time of posting if that helps you sort out timings. If not enough people appear, I shall reschedule for later in the week.

BIG BOOM @ 6PM

BOOM

SERVER DIES

I'll try to remember, can't believe this is the end! You've been laying TNT for months!

Also thanks El Stevo, I'll go have a play later on.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by purdz View Post
    You've been laying TNT for months!
    Coughnotjusthimthankyouverymuchcough

Network Hub
    Will there be footage of this detonation or do we have to show up live if we want to observe?

Well, I've installed fraps and will be attempting to film it...
    However, the most important question is; will all our computers die in a midst of explosive-sprites? But yeah.. I'll try my best to capture as much as I can. ;p
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Activated Node
    Well, we learnt that TNT explodes very oddly when there's a lot of it. Then I crashed the server another way. Have vids and pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    Coughnotjusthimthankyouverymuchcough
    Sorry yeah, I know you and trout were involved too and im sure many others, even I laid some, swiftly blew myself up though :(

Couldn't make it to the show but will look forward to the vids and pics

Obscure Node
    hey , little question is the server version 1.4.7?

Yeah, it's still on 1.4.7.

Network Hub
    Where be the films of the great explosion???

Lesser Hivemind Node