Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2343
    Network Hub
    No probs at all Dewi - is that your in-game username too?

@Concierge - I was trying to work out what that sprite was on the right mid-build :)

Activated Node
    I've done Dewisant

Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    I think the server is down :(

Obscure Node
    I think so too

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubble69 View Post
    I've done Dewisant
    No need to brag. Just out of curiosity, was he any good?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    No need to brag. Just out of curiosity, was he any good?
    A refreshing change of pace to be sure!

Activated Node
    A note to remind everyone to backup their *.jar file.

I have no idea if you can play 1.5.2 with the new launcher. It would appear not at this juncture.

This server will move forward ONLY when Elt is happy and ready with the state of the update.

Might be today, might be tomorrow, might be in two months. Until then we stay the same.

You will know when it has happened.

Peace and Love

a minor addendum to Wubble's post - you can toggle the minecraft versions from within the 'edit profile' section inside the new launcher thingi - so, if you just update stuff compulsively like myself, you can still play on the urps server, involves minor amounts of faffing about however

Hey guys,

If any of you play PS2, you might know me as Lynche, but you can call me whatever

I've picked Minecraft back up and wouldn't mind having some people to play with. Does anyone know how I can un-update my game from 1.61 to 1.52 so that I'm server compatible?

EDIT: Cheers mr.trout, you answered my question before I even asked it!
    Last edited by Safilpope; 01-07-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Network Hub
    Gerbster & Co Estate Agents of Mammalia are proud to offer a luxury residence in the exclusive Beech-grove Bay neighbourhood of Shrewbil. Any interested party should contact me ASAP, before this chance of a lifetime vanishes!

The house can be found at: http://urps-minecraft.co.uk/map/?wor....3209359777734

Purdz - I have a place reserved for you, are you gonna take it? :)

Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    Gerbster & Co Estate Agents of Mammalia are proud to offer a luxury residence in the exclusive Beech-grove Bay neighbourhood of Shrewbil. Any interested party should contact me ASAP, before this chance of a lifetime vanishes!

The house can be found at: http://urps-minecraft.co.uk/map/?wor....3209359777734

And you get to live next to MEEEE!!!

Of course I will! YAY! I that my house or do I have to share with..... 'others'.......

Also I will be on at some point to finish my suspension bridge and railway to the north hub. Just a few of the suspension cables to finish now and then tart it up :)

Network Hub
    Purdz - yours is the left most in that map - the door is signposted and no you don't have to share.
    Gardens are designed by the Beech-grove Bay comittee (IE me and my ego), but should be finished soon.

Reality's Concierge - shoosh, I don't need you driving property prices down! We've only just recovered from the 2012 'Xerian moving in' incident!

Yeah I'd actually gone to take a look last night thanks!

Will sort it out soon.

Network Hub
    Ferret Isle (where Beech-grove Bay is) now has its own portal in the local mammalia network.

Therefore you can now get there by going /spawn, south hub, Mammalia, Ferret Isle (the local network is the other side of the orange arch).
    All the houses are now taken, a few more will come soon, but space is now at a premium!

This reminds me I need to get back to work on my undersea village and finish the roof on Wayne Manor at some stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Network Hub
    Server dead again? Is there a genuine problem with nether portals, because it seems to me we are always gonna crash if so - as the first thing newbies do is head through the active portals.

I think it is, its been down for at least an hour. I was actually about to ask if something was up myself
    ARMA, Planetside 2 - Lynche (The 'e' is silent)
    Steam, PS3, Minecraft - Safilpope

Activated Node
    I've never seen this issue replicated myself but from what I've heard it's only people that have not been whitelisted that cause the problem.

And it would seem that it's the nether portal in the middle of Nova that they head through. They can't access stargates wot ave buttons on them so the problems do not happen with them. Unless someone tells me otherwise.

My suggestion would be simple removal of the Nova nether gate as no one who's established on the server uses it anyway.

(Cue a list of established players saying they use it everyday)

Network Hub
    Or maybe move it underground and the only way to get to it is via a normal button activated portal?