Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2290
    It's a problem with the pre-1.7 authentication servers. If I set online mode to false there would be nothing to stop griefers logging in using an admin's name and having access to all admin powers, so we won't be doing that.

Network Hub
    So much for filming Admins Gone Wild: Gopher Dunes... :-/

Network Hub
    Yeah I figured that online mode thing wasn't going to 'work' - it is just a work-around at a horrific price.
    Anyway, I guess we'll have to hope Mojang fixes it quickly.
    They have a track record of that, right?

Right?

Network Hub
    Wubble - I do not believe that the upgraded 'defensive' laser cannon at the border of our lands falls within the peace agreement. Do not provoke us, for the wrath of the Mammalians is terrifying to behold!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Wubble - I do not believe that the upgraded 'defensive' laser cannon at the border of our lands falls within the peace agreement. Do not provoke us, for the wrath of the Mammalians is terrifying to behold!
    I replaced the large frikkin laser with Two Dual Core Multi Melta's and and uncollared A.I. unit.

If you check the paperwork you'll see that I have remained "in the spirit" of the accord whilst providing increased security and comfort to the people of my community.

It still requires a full 2 minutes and 23 seconds to spin up and fire so no need to worry.

Also the Matrix Tree Facility nearby in no way allows it to be fired continually for over 24 hours. That power is used for solely for my white goods such as dishwashers and washing machines.
    Last edited by Wubble69; 26-11-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Network Hub
    Ah that's a relief, as I was almost on the point of revealing the Mammalian Doomsday Device hidden somewhere on the server. Everything returns to normality instead.

Bugs...there are always more bugs hiding somewhere :/

So I cannot seem to place a spawner and put an egg in it anymore...it just cracks the egg like any surface.

And it seems hoppers no longer deliver merchandise (By which I mean minerals and broken animal bits) to awaiting crates.

I had some ideas for a new/revamped spawn/cent-hub but the funny looks I got gave me the impression they see a criminally insane eyeball plotting chao ad orde. In all fairness they may have a point.

Anyways...anyone else note these bugs/know any info?

Quote Originally Posted by DHP View Post
    Bugs...there are always more bugs hiding somewhere :/

So I cannot seem to place a spawner and put an egg in it anymore...it just cracks the egg like any surface.

And it seems hoppers no longer deliver merchandise (By which I mean minerals and broken animal bits) to awaiting crates.

I had some ideas for a new/revamped spawn/cent-hub but the funny looks I got gave me the impression they see a criminally insane eyeball plotting chao ad orde. In all fairness they may have a point.

Anyways...anyone else note these bugs/know any info?
    The eggs and spawners broke in the last update too so I assume it's a similar problem.

I've worked out the bug with the hoppers is to do with protected chests. If you remove the chest protection (/cremove I believe) then the hoppers will flow into the chests again.

AHA! Correct you are Purdz. I tried /cpublic with no results, forgot about /cremove! Cheers.

No worries, I had the same thing and kept running round my gold farm looking to see where everything was getting stuck.

The hopper thing is an anti-griefing feature of the chest protection plugin. I've changed it so by default you use hoppers to put things in protected chests again. (You can toggle this with /chopper.)

Mob catching and spawner changing should be returning soon.

Network Hub
    BTW where are these long projections beyond the boundaries of the map coming from?
    It might not be a coincidence that both point back to Mammalia, but I can't for the life of me think of anything I've done that could go so far outside the map edges...

You done any dynmap renders?

Network Hub
    I have indeed, why, is there a known bug or something I should avoid doing?

The extensions cnverge outside Mammalia - at Wubble's place Orqwith.

Can I ask why spawn has been reset prior to my upgrade? I spent several days on that and the changes are lost...

Activated Node
    It looks more like it's something I've done than Mammalia.

I've tried to see what actually appears to have been stacked but none of the areas seem to have any great obvious instances of my usual squarification.

I've been tidying up tonnes of my previous mess at Orqwith and all I can think of is that "Stone" has been replicated and I missed an undo opportunity.

That being said I've no idea how it's gone off at an angle. I've never done anything at an angle. Didn't know we could do stuff at an angle.

Network Hub
    Also - new west hub - on the map it looks like someone deleted a ton of chunks around it?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Also - new west hub - on the map it looks like someone deleted a ton of chunks around it?
    Nothing to do with me. Never been there. You can't pin this one on me Swan! :P

I have done a flyby of the area and am dynmaping it now.

It's all there. Just not on the map.
    Last edited by Wubble69; 17-12-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Activated Node
    The south east prong is weird and does not replicate anything I have done at all ever.

Basically there is a large rectangular cavern at bedrock level that has been carved/cut and replicated across the server.

It also stops short of Orqwith itself. It's not a shape I have ever created/cut/pasted. very odd.

Easy mining opportunities for anyone clever enough to gain access to it.

Network Hub
    BTW there's a flat bit on the border of old and new lands that has sprung up - this was me.
    Rob started a build there right when the new lands were generated, and you went and de-squarified the join (obviously a younger, more naive Wubble!), but he didn't want it so abandonded the build. I just reverted it to how it was before for as far as the (far render) eye can see either side of his area.

No idea about those prongs though, and I see what you mean about the bedrock being gone. Very odd - but also not true of the southerly prong. Weirdness abounds!
    Last edited by Gerbster; 17-12-2013 at 09:15 PM.