Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2348
    Quote Originally Posted by JustStatic420 View Post
    Hi All,

My name is JustStatic420, TwinklinPixi3 sent me here to be whitelisted, if possible.
    I'm new to the game but i love building big redstone contraptions and buildings.
    I whitelisted you. Welcome!

Network Hub
    Welcome JustStatic420. If you need any help on the server, just ask.
    Oh, and get Twink and Phy back on please, they are very much missed.

Network Hub
    Hey Wubble, while I do like the new and improved charleston, can I ask if you made a backup before you deleted my houses?
    Of the small ones you only copied the above-ground part, and of the bigger building nothing at all remains.
    I spend a lot of time decorating places people let me set up home in, so I'd be a bit miffed to just find them gone :(

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Hey Wubble, while I do like the new and improved charleston, can I ask if you made a backup before you deleted my houses?
    Of the small ones you only copied the above-ground part, and of the bigger building nothing at all remains.
    I spend a lot of time decorating places people let me set up home in, so I'd be a bit miffed to just find them gone :(
    ??

No idea what you are talking about. Your embassy is where it has always been.

What other house have you built there?

Network Hub
    I 'moved into' several of your houses. 4 in total I think. There were 3 small ones opposite the embassy (which you can still see, notice how each of them has a bit without floor planks? This is where the stairs to the downstairs bits were, which are now sadly gone), and a larger T-shaped one which has vanished entirely :(

Activated Node
    had no idea you had moved in there.

can't recall doing much to that area since i built the houses.

So anything that has happened certainly wasn't planned or backed up.

Hi,

Please can you whitelist my friend, Lukabel. Hoping to get some Minecraft time soon and introduce her to the delights of the uRPS server.

Many thanks,

digital_pariah

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
    Hi,

Please can you whitelist my friend, Lukabel. Hoping to get some Minecraft time soon and introduce her to the delights of the uRPS server.

Many thanks,

digital_pariah
    I have now done this for you which you know coz you were there when i did it

Thanks Wub, you're a star!

Obscure Node
    Thank you for those rail tracks Wubble. I Will try to get those integrated into the landscape as soon as possible.

And now for something completely different, I was looking at Bukkit/Forge/Cauldron (and even MCServer/Bravo server implementations) now that there seems to be some movement on the 1.7.10 front.
    Would you still rather wait for 1.8 than updating the currently used plugins to 1.7.10 (and replacing the obsolete ones)?
    I found the sources for many of the used plugins and would be willing to help updating/replacing them if there were demand for that.
    Is the source code of the TagNo plugins available somewhere?

Fancy cat has moved on, good day.
    Last edited by evilnancyreagan; 07-08-2014 at 03:42 AM. Reason: irrelevant

Obscure Node
    Hi all, I'm just popping in to see how the RPS server is going. I'd like to get whitelisted if possible to join you all. I'm looking to get some experience in multiplayer (I played on this server a long, long time ago, briefly) etiquette and to have fun mining and creating. I've found the SSP to be rather boring now, and futile since I don't get to share with anyone.

Hey J! I think I remember. Didn't you have some sort of funky underwater build going on back in the day? Maybe on M3's uRPS server?

Obscure Node
    No idea what server it was, but yeah, I was building some sort of underwater fishbowl-thing. Sadly, this was before water sources would fill themselves in, so I wound up with a huge mess on the surface.

Good day peeps! Me name be SwedishFreaK and I got sent her by The JG Man to get whitelisted. I'd love to join. Been playing minecraft occasionally since alpha.

Like building with redstone mainly. Calculators, #bit computers etc.

Obscure Node
    I have also been sent by JG to be whitelisted, so here I am! Have been playing mc for a while but not really on a server.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Hey guys, so...firstly, hello! I know I haven't been on in ages, but through various PC issues, I'm here, I'm playing, and Oceania is looking amazing! I hope I don't go quite as long between stints as I have done.

Secondly, I'd like to vouch for these two. They're nice friendly chappy chaps and I think they'd do some fun stuff! I've gone over some basics of the server with them, so they know to be excellent to each other.