Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2307
    Me too, I'd totally change host, especially change it to a european one ;>...
    Pwease? x]

On a little sidenote; Happy holidays folks! Hope you're enjoying december and all that there stuff that you're supposed to enjoy when you freeze your bum off outside! And... Things.
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerian View Post
    especially change it to a european one
    I... disagree!

Network Hub
    God I miss our little community... Hope you are all keeping well in this season of ignoring how crappy the world is :)

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambe View Post
    I... disagree!

I say, Carruthers; do you know what's very, very funny? A man dressed in women's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    God I miss our little community... Hope you are all keeping well in this season of ignoring how crappy the world is :)
    Ah well then, get your bum onto MC soon! Aint seen you fooooor aaaageeees :'[
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Hey, I've updated my client a while back to version 1.0. Is the plan still to update the RPS server to 1.0? I keep getting an outdated server message when I try and log in. I only just began playing on your servers when I jumped on the update. Curious about what your plans were.

Thanks.

I'm talking about the survival server, not sure if you make a distinction between the two, or if you could run them at different versions.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by JPicasso View Post
    Hey, I've updated my client a while back to version 1.0. Is the plan still to update the RPS server to 1.0?
    Yes. Elt is keeping an eye on the recommended build of Bukkit.

I keep getting an outdated server message when I try and log in. I only just began playing on your servers when I jumped on the update. Curious about what your plans were.

Thanks.

I'm talking about the survival server, not sure if you make a distinction between the two, or if you could run them at different versions.
    We run only the one server, uRPS. It's running on b1.8.1 and then will be running on mc1.x based on the recommended stable build of Bukkit Elt chooses to utilize. You can use the tool MCNostalgia to downgrade your client, though I think a clean copy of the b1.8.1 .jar file was provided a few pages back too.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerian View Post
    Ah well then, get your bum onto MC soon! Aint seen you fooooor aaaageeees :'[
    Popped on tonight, and started some small random beach front properties in Shrewbil, because, well, why not?
    I do miss the game, and hopefully now my mad overworking month has almost come to an end, I can organise my time better and actually allow myself some fun time on MC.

What no christmas decorations in RPS Nova???

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Popped on tonight, and started some small random beach front properties in Shrewbil, because, well, why not?
    I do miss the game, and hopefully now my mad overworking month has almost come to an end, I can organise my time better and actually allow myself some fun time on MC.

What no christmas decorations in RPS Nova???
    I'm not in much of a christmas mood this year, nor was I last year... Sooo, I aint doin' no christmassy stuff ;p
    And well, people havent been all that active as of late, those damned... People! They're so people-y..
    And uhm, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
    (And to the clever-ish folks: Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!)
    So yeah, have a good one folks, hope you get some lovely gifts and that kind o' stuff ;)
    Oscar Wilde

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Merry Christmas fellow Minecraftians of server uRPS! I hope you are all having a lovely time :)