Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2348
    Obscure Node
    The solution was simple: wander for about half an hour until I found a house and use their portal to escape, then realise I could have used the map to find a house quicker. Never mind.

Obscure Node
    Dead again!

Network Hub
    Anyone good at redstone know how to turn a single pulse (eg a button press) into say 30 pulses?
    I can think of a terribad way of doing it, you just run 30 trails off it, each with a varying amount of repeaters so each trail's pulse reaches the end point at different times, but is there a 'simple' way of triggering a loop a fixed number of times?

Network Hub
    Micro - what ARE you doing? :)
    And the server is still up for me, just checked quickly.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Anyone good at redstone know how to turn a single pulse (eg a button press) into say 30 pulses?
    I can think of a terribad way of doing it, you just run 30 trails off it, each with a varying amount of repeaters so each trail's pulse reaches the end point at different times, but is there a 'simple' way of triggering a loop a fixed number of times?
    I wonder if you could rig up some sort of counter to it that stops it when it reaches 30 - not sure how compact that would be though!
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

The best thing I can think of is to hook a clock up to a monostable circuit with the button. You'd adjust the number of pulses by changing the monostable delay or the speed of the clock.

Activated Node
    +++ Space Ranger Wubble calling Space Captain Tagno +++

Just been talking to Gerb about the mini-rollbacks that have been happening and the thought occured to me that I probably havn't mentioned it to you.

For the last couple of weeks there have been incidents where by work you have done 30 mins ago is rolling back to previous. Yet work you have done 10 mins ago is perfectly fine.

This can actually happen whilst you are online over a 1 hour period suggesting to me, in my laymans terms to think chunks are not saving correctly (or something like that)

An example.

I made a portal down at my rollycoasty and linked it into my ppn.

I then went off to do other stuff somewhere else.

Time passed and I went to my portal and selected the new portal at the rollycoasty.

Upon warping in to the new portal I was embedded in stone.

There was no base and no portal. All was as it was before I had built that building.

The new base location WAS in the PPN listing on the stargates thou.

There have been numerous little deja vu incidents like this happening and I know others have noticed it too.

Anyway just letting you know.

Network Hub
    I take it ye server is down again?

Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    Seems so. I can't get on either :(

Network Hub
    OK server locked up again with me Dunqn and RSConcierge online. Concierge - were you doing anything in particular that might have triggered it as both times you were on it - just looking for patterns.

I decided to check the server out today. It seems like everytime I go through a teleporter the server... Crashes? Or I get kicked? I don't know. I wholeheartedly apologize if this has caused any inconveniences :(

OK server locked up again with me Dunqn and RSConcierge online. Concierge - were you doing anything in particular that might have triggered it as both times you were on it - just looking for patterns.
    The first time I was near the arms club, but then the other times were if I went through any of the portals.

Network Hub
    Spy Net continues to expand, bringing safety and peace to the server.
    The loyalty of the proletariat is assured, oh Mighty Leader!

I think the crashes are down to a Java problem. I've asked Gingerbeast if he can update/reinstall Java. Hopefully it will help.

The server box is down. Gingerbeast has been notified. :(

Network Hub
    I haz a sad.

Obscure Node
    Hi guys,

Sorry about that, I was out all day and only just checked my emails!! I've updated Java on the server and made sure everything is up and together on the server. The DNS service had crashed thats why it looked online, this address should always be accessible if that happens again -

ns207217.ovh.net

Cheers guys,

Ginger

Network Hub
    As that's an alternate way to access the server that bypasses the DNS, should I post it in the OP? I don't want its use, rather than the use of the regular addy, to interfere with anything.

My first sprites :3

ahoy kind sirs,

Dewisant from the Planestide 2 community here, looking to play some minecraft. I would very much appreciate a white list :P

Also, I may not be the most active person on this server, I usually play hopping on and off over a month or so. If this isn't okay let me know!

Cheers Fellas