Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2348
    Network Hub
    Hmm the diagonal one does continue underground chopping out blocks until it gets to Orqwith. It actually crosses some of mammalia and in particular Catemple which does go down to bedrock - I hope it hasn't chopped any bits out (haven't got time to check). Even if this were part of Wubble's diabolical plan, I don't see how, as they are rectangles, not squares ;)

Network Hub
    Happy Christmas one and all :)

Network Hub
    Server be down :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTjbD4CfUY

BUT DOES YOUR SERVER HAVE THIS?!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Network Hub
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Rob and I have updated the 2014 'sign' in RPS Nova, and I've also installed a little celebratory gadget there as well, so if you care to take a look, press that button!

PS What is going on with spawn? It has reverted again to pre-Rob status :( (not only that, but it now has odd random blocks around)...

I'm having the old problems again - I try to join the server, and I think it crashes the server as it can't even be pinged after. Sorry to whoever is on at the time...

Network Hub
    Same here :(

Network Hub
    Server is up and down intermittently, but worse than that players have been losing a LOT of work due to automatic rollbacks. Is there any chance we can investigate this seriously as the server is all but unplayable, and I'd hate to lose the few loyal players we still have :(

Network Hub
    A wild DRoseDARs appears.
    He uses Edit button on OP.
    It's super-effective!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Hey there. The server I was playing on was closed at the end of the year and I was wondering if uRPS would accept me as a new citizen (still wondering why I havent been playing here earlier anyway). My Minecraft id is "mastermined", would be glad if I could be whitelisted. I already read the FAQ (etc), going to familiarize myself with the server a bit more tomorrow.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Network Hub
    Welcome Bonkers - I'll whitelist you when I get back tonight or tomorrow morning. If you see me on I'd be happy to show you around the server.

Network Hub
    Also I should say that the server seems more stable over the last 4 days or so. I still get booted occasionally but have always managed to get back on, which is a great relief as I'm currently strolling around RPS Nova adding in details - it is kinda amazing how bland many of the early builds were due to lack of blocks!

Do we know what the underlying problem is? I'm more inclined to just rent an off the shelf server to host it. The downtime and frustration is killing it.

Network Hub
    Yup, and it has gone bad again today :(

I played for several hours on Sat and didn't get kicked but I was also by myself.

???

Havent joined in a while but the last couple of times I was on before that I was getting kicked and having things not work and crazy happenings with blocks so I'm giving it a rest. Playing a bit of single player every now and then.

The server's been moved to a different machine. Let me know if it's still unstable.

Can't reach server

Network Hub
    Ninja, note that you can't connect using the IP address directly as that has changed, but the domain name should be findable now.
    I was playing around a bit last night, but too early to say if everything has been fixed.

Network Hub
    I've been disconnected a few times so far, but I haven't lost any work and I've been able to log straight back on, so tentatively I'm hopeful :)