Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    I'm still unable to login, getting "took to lo" (long i assume) after I try to connect. Anyone have any ideas why?

Quote Originally Posted by gingerbeast View Post
    Hey all :)
    I just bought the game for my sister and was wondering if she could be added to the whitelist, username - A_Chubby_Rabbit
    My brother account name JosephN said that he thinks he got removed from the whitelist for being inactive (he didnt play for like 2 months) is there any chance of getting him back on the list?
    A_Chubby_Rabbit is added. JosephN is already on the white list. People don't get taken off unless they get banned for griefing or stealing or whatever.

Network Hub
    What's the sound of 50 cows mooing? Awful.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschain View Post
    I'm still unable to login, getting "took to lo" (long i assume) after I try to connect. Anyone have any ideas why?
    Des, I'm wondering if it's a problem with your connection. We've been going smoothly past hour or 2.

it appears to be a problem with my jar backup, does anyone have a copy of jar for the version we're on available somewhere?

Network Hub

Thanks DRose, that fixed it.
    Does anyone happen to 1) want to give me gravel, or 2) know of a shop that sells gravel/sand? the general store doesnt sell gravel, and is out of sand!

Quote Originally Posted by Deschain View Post
    Thanks DRose, that fixed it.
    Does anyone happen to 1) want to give me gravel, or 2) know of a shop that sells gravel/sand? the general store doesnt sell gravel, and is out of sand!
    Theres a shop called "Sands of Time" (or something like that) at east hub - it usually has a decent amount of sand. Its a little sandstone pyramid :3.
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Lagging into lava with a full kit and a variety of mined nodes.

:(
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Network Hub
    Just to say thanks to my fellow explorers. I had a great time today, and in fact carried on exploring with Drose later. I think I saw more amazing bits of the map in one day than in all my time here before it combined!
    Also, shows there's still stuff to collect - my haul today was roughly 20 pumpkins, 4 stacks of mossy cobble, and around 16 (!) stacks of clay! If you want some, you know who to ask :)

@ The JG Man - your plantation is properly irrigated now. You just need to protect the area, and then hoe and plant! I can supply the seeds if needed.

Hi guys, been busy for awhile so looking to get back into some building!

Also I was walking around and saw that a huge amount of coloured wool had been taken from the giant Slovenian flag near Boddington. Anyone know any thing about it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    You're amazing Gerbster. I'll be on later tonight and set it all up. Thanks for all your help. I may need some seeds, but I'm sure I have something I can trade with you.