Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    I could modify the market to fit 4 gates.
    Would be disappointed if it wouldn't serve any purpose at all...

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Network Hub
    My beloved cat Delly died today in my arms of a heart attack.
    I am seeking donations of wool, particularly black and the 2 greys, so that I can build an epic memorial to my beautiful baby.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    My beloved cat Delly died today in my arms of a heart attack.
    I am seeking donations of wool, particularly black and the 2 greys, so that I can build an epic memorial to my beautiful baby.
    So sorry to hear that gerb. I came home from school to a frozen house and a dead cat this past winter, i know how tough it can be. Next time I see you ingame, I will gladly give you whatever wool/dyes I have.

Network Hub
    Miserable tales love company. My Samantha "The Bearded Lady" got very ill due to an infection and disappeared for a few days as sick outdoor kitties do. She came back mid-week weak as fuck, could barely stand. I spent the whole night petting her, feeding her water via eyedropper (too weak to even lift her head) and this went on until sunrise the next morning when my stepdad got up and could take over, allowing me to get some sleep. He left for work, mom took over, and not 3 hours after I went off-duty my mom woke me up so we could take Sam to the vet, though I had to leave for an 11am class almost as soon as we got to the vet. Her heart stopped and she passed while I was driving to campus, got the call in class. 2 classmates stepped out of the room to console me, and lord did I need that.

I know the devastating pain of losing your little furball. Sam was with me for literally half my life at that point and was the first and only pet I've had. My parents both had pets before and this was exactly why they didn't want Sam in the first place, but it isn't like they had a choice in the matter. Sam was a stray and she chose us, end of story. Cats are awesome like that: Treat them right and they'll let you have the honor of being their slave. Treat them wrong, they will fuck you up and make you wear a smile while they do it.

I'll hook you up with whatever I have left over from my pixel art project, and I'll punch some mobs for you too.

Obscure Node
    Miss the game dearly. Have had an idea for a megaproject that I started on M3's server but never got to finish.

Unfortunately, I updated game :(

Network Hub
    Hey bis, I posted a link to b1.6.6 back on the 3rd as Deschain had a similar problem.

Obscure Node
    Disappointed in you people. My awful megashit tree is still standing there, scaffolding and all.

And spawn has moved. WELL THIS IS INTERESTING.
    Last edited by bisquack; 08-07-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Network Hub
    You said you were going to take it down, duckface. :P

Network Hub
    Epic build is epic: http://bit.ly/neV1Xs

Penn Station recreation, though they used flyhacks and item/give a lot. Still, wow. Nicely done.

Network Hub
    For dighappy:
    This isn't the video I watched, but does show the piston dup machine glitch http://bit.ly/p46AZh

Gerb - I have quite a bit of wool I can donate for you :)

For anyone who is interested in an early tech demo of my game - then I've put up a thread here begging for people to let me know if it runs on their PC!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...-my-indie-game.

I'd love it if you all tried it. Beg, grovel, grovel etc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Fellow Minecraftians - I am looking for a half/stack of pine/oak/dark saplings. If you have and are willing to trade, please let me know and we can discuss matters for an exchange! I have plenty of wheat. Do you like wheat and have those saplings? Then we have a deal! Thank you.