Page 22 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Hi, this is 09

Please whitelist two of my friends:

tardain

stormofsilence

So, anyone know who HollyKaia is? They've decided to build a massive house in Cathedral City by the Graveyard - didn't give any permission for that at all.

Oh and it seems 'they' chopped down all my special Birch/spruce trees that I'd planted that were in the way too. Thanks for that.

Just checking the building next to theirs too (my massive sandstone edged town hall) and there's a chunk of the wooden floor from upstairs removed too...

Another update - they've chopped the bottom of my treehouse up - removed some of the stairs and put them back down so that they're not usable (as in not wrapped around the trunk (they took the bottom of the trunk)).... ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twink's stuff cleared up, tardain and stormofsilence whitelisted. I'm off to bed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Screw wolves. I tamed 4 and it took me AN HOUR to get from the border to my house because they cannot use bridges. I was going to tame more. Thank god I didn't.

Anyhow, the border that's...eastish of East Hub is has some really lovely terrain. And thanks to me a few Creeper related craters covered up neatly with some replanted trees. I found a suitably epic cave and saved the coords. If anyone wants to check it out, let me know. At one point, at the top of the cave near ground level, you can look down and see a lit up stream of water, clearly near lava. The cave is almost a vertical drop, with what seems to be a few winding corridor like paths going around it like a spiral. I didn't have the space or supplies to go and look further into it, but no doubt there's some valuable stuff down there. With what I could see, there was tons of iron and coal at least.

I've also decided my next project will be a floating isle with ruins on it. I was going to do it in a desert, but that would've basically required a sandy locale and I can't be bothered to dig up that much sand, so instead I'll go for a snowy tundra. The pines will fit in well! I won't start immediately as I have some hidden caverns to explore in my mine, but it's something I'll be thinking about now.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Activated Node
    Uploaded a quick Picasa album of screenshots from the server, enjoy.

https://picasaweb.google.com/alikchi...eat=directlink

They're with Frenden's, mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alikchi View Post
    Uploaded a quick Picasa album of screenshots from the server, enjoy.

https://picasaweb.google.com/alikchi...eat=directlink

They're with Frenden's, mostly.
    Frenden's is the only pack for me so that's all good my side. :)

Lovely shots, thanks for the effort and sharing Ali!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinklinPixi3 View Post
    So, anyone know who HollyKaia is? They've decided to build a massive house in Cathedral City by the Graveyard - didn't give any permission for that at all.
    Hi Twink,

Holly's one of my daughters. I did tell her to ask around before building in any towns but clearly she didn't. Apologies for her messing stuff up, she plans to apologise profusely when/if she next sees you.

As for the floor in the sandstone building and the treehouse, apparently that was creeper damage, she couldn't remember how the steps went.

Let me know if anything needs replacing and I'll sort it.

Take care,

digital_pariah

Also, I like Frenden's but since I started using John Smith I can't seem to go back to Frenden, or default.

Thanks Digital_pariah - Kindly Elt fixed it all :)

It was just a shock more than anything - was offline for a little while and came back and lots had changed :)

Haha, I love the pictures, Alik!
    Thanks for putting the market in. :D

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Network Hub
    Oh and WB Twinklin, you were missed!
    I say that as I vanish until Tuesday next week. Happy building, and YES I WILL SORT CENTRAL HUB :(
    Sorry, my mind has been all over the place lately with one thing and another. Also, grand august raffle, will be spectacular I promise :)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinklinPixi3 View Post
    Thanks Digital_pariah - Kindly Elt fixed it all :)

It was just a shock more than anything - was offline for a little while and came back and lots had changed :)
    Yeah, that Elt, he's a star =)

Welcome back, I was wondering where you'd gotten to as I'm recently back myself. I'm missing my "Abacus Bridge" from the temp server so I'm considering building a copy on the main server now.

See you on the server, have fun!

Oh yeah I remember your amazing 'abacus bridge', was amazing :)

Hehe thanks Gerb and D_P :) Been Rifting it up ;p

Activated Node
    Today Digital_Pariah, The JG Man, Scallat, SkinnyBonesJones and I had an adventure!

That lodge was a fun one to build. ^

Does anyone know of a tool that allows you to restore specific chunks from backups? It's not as easy now that Minecraft uses the McRegion file format. I'm about to write a tool, but if one exists already that would be grand.

J.B. / digital_pariah:

Did you read my private message? I have Holly's house that I had to remove in storage at Skullbread.