Page 34 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinklinPixi3 View Post
    hmm, not sure I've seen this 'memorial garden'...
    It is in the exact same place as where old spawn was. (Across from the clock tower)

Network Hub
    Okay, so I *think* the North border walk is complete; walked from the NW corner to the NE, so chunks should be done up there. Will edit this post as I walk the other borders. Takes a long while, but given updates are a while in between anyway should be fine time-wise.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbaell View Post
    Hi all, been playing single player for a while now but that gets a little boring after a while, so I'm here to ask if I can join the server please. Wubble69 was showing me around and the place looks most impressive. Would love to join in if I can.

gabbaell
    Hi Again!

Sorry we got cut off by those 8 creepers on our epic walk from Spawn down to the Southern hub.

Guys ... Gab turned up and was on server for about an hour. He identified himself as arriving from checking this thread and reading the post so he's probably not a Lone Wanderer looking for "teh frills."

Distrubingly He was also dressed up as a Creeper in a Suit. Although my suit is Black and his is clearly Navy Blue.

Network Hub
    I whitelisted him yesterday, just didn't post; should be good to go. Welcome to the server.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubble69 View Post
    Distrubingly He was also dressed up as a Creeper in a Suit.
    Yeah, a little bit of a fashion faux pas from me there. Rest assured, my stylist will be reprimanded accordingly.

And thanks DRoseDARs, I guess I'll see you all on the server.

Network Hub
    If I see you online give me a prod and I'll add you to the probation list. And welcome!

Network Hub
    Ah bugger, yet again I posted a reply to something on the previous page without realising there were more messages.
    Got to stop using auto complete for the URL...

Network Hub
    OK Sirs, after approximately fifty seven years of threatening to do it, I finally created the Central Hub Network.
    Below is a list of all the gates I moved and to where.

Cent Hub 1
    - Bodington
    - Breasthaven
    - Cat. City
    - Ceres
    - ClubRed
    - Giant Tree

Cent Hub 2
    - Headingley
    - NFS
    - n00b castle
    - Public Strg
    - RustysYard

Cent Hub 3
    - SavageStn
    - slashernick
    - Southseas
    - SpleefArena
    - Thanatos
    - Xova Hovel

The only location I didn't move directly was New Place because ummm errr I dunno what the hell is going on with that :)

Note I had to hack into the RPS Market building so it is currently a bit fugly, but hopefully a certain Mr Weed will pop by and sort it out.

In the future, gates created within roughly 900m of the center of the world will be expected to be added to the Central Hub instead of one of the NESW hubs.

Any problems point them at me. Feel free to destroy any of my signs at the portals, I just wanted to let everyone know what had happened, and I know not everyone visits the forum these days.

Just because it popped up in the list above me, what's up with noob castle currently?
    Everytime I think the project is finally abandoned there's a little bit added someplace on its skeleton. Even after the last year of youtube videos it still manages to impress me when walking through it again, so I thought I finally ask here. :)

It's donation time again!

As Jonbas is off on an adventure to Peru I'll be taking over payments. Please give what you can. Any surplus will go towards future payments. The donation link can be found as always at http://hgs279.hostedd.com/

Cheers!
    Last edited by El Stevo; 24-09-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Network Hub
    New map yeah yeah yeah!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1fbbl4k9x92x094
    Based on the 25th September, 2011 backup
    *Mediafire is being a twit, the file IS there I just downloaded it from that link to be sure.*

Oh, wait, the bill got paid by money Jonbas added to the account. The HGS billing system is a little confusing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by El Stevo View Post
    It's donation time again!

As Jonbas is off on an adventure to Peru I'll be taking over payments. Please give what you can. Any surplus will go towards future payments. The donation link can be found as always at http://hgs279.hostedd.com/

Cheers!
    Donated 40 bucks - Which is all I can amass till my dad gives me the 600-ish bucks he owes me ~_~
    Edit: Enjoy, ofcourse! :P
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Vanilla 1.7.3 because someone was asking:

http://www.mediafire.com/?alzaaqh5a7f18mp

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Activated Node
    Just a spiffy way of downgrading minecraft:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...nostalgia-104/

Network Hub
    I spent the evening placing distance markers on the south road for RPS Nova, South Hub and Mammalia.
    From Weed's market to the Mammalia border control is 4.8km. Seeing as it is another 200m from there to Shrewbil, it means the total distance is 5km, despite the map coords only saying 3.3km. In the future I build straighter roads :)

I *believe* the new locations board outside the market exit is public, so feel free to stick up locations and directions as desired.

Network Hub
    Weed, thinking about it, how about you build a tourist office in the new area you have opposite the market?
    I am thinking we have a wall for each direction, and in it people can post signs with publicity and directions - kinda like the board there now, but with more space for cooler things.

Hmm. Good idea.
    I'm thinking of a pavillon in the middle of the park I was planning. How does that sound?

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Network Hub
    Unless there is a particular reason to keep it secret, could someone post how to put colour into the signs please? :) They look very cool at night...

You put &X before the text on a line, where X is a hex digit corresponding to the colour code.