Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Kirby should be working with the permissions now.

Sleep plugins are sorted. Idle people are ignored, and you can see who still needs to go to bed by using the command '/bed'.

Shops should now be up and running. I haven't tested them, so it would be great if people have a play around.

It does say the version the server is running at in the first post. It's 1.8.1.

Network Hub
    Looking at that guy's profile: He joined only a few hours ago, posted 8 times in a 10 minute span across different threads in different forums, and he has those 3 picture links of online product offerings.

Human spambot and reported to the forum mods as such. Buh-bye. And with that, I go to bed on a good note. Not exactly a firsthand banhammering, but still felt good. :-)

Activated Node
    My adventures with the weird and wonderful creatures of the interesting land of Bermuda. I have been a part of tales of love, and loss. From flying squid, to shy creepers, there are mobs of all different walks of life. I plan for there to be many more adventures with them.
    http://imgur.com/a/jSpEG

Network Hub
    And now Bondmystic has reappeared; helped me fix my doublechests. :D

Hey, KirbyS, there is a pair of hot hot chicken legs at rpsnova with your name on it. I am renovating the area around, ever gonna finish that or ok for removal?

Activated Node
    O crap... i forgot about that, next time im on, ill get rid of it

Note to Elt (The forgetful lad): Add Lapis Ores to the store, and fix Rusty's storage room.
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Network Hub
    The mods on MinecraftForum.net can wrap around my ass. 3-day posting ban for what? I posted "No." in a "I found Herobrine!" thread ZOMGRULEVIOLATIONWARNINGISSUED... nevermind such threads aren't allowed in the first place and are rightly mocked. Now I've gotten another ZOMGRULEVIOLATIONWARNINGISSUED for posting off-topic... in a thread where the thread-starter was posting a link in an attempt to get mindless saps to infect their computers. Dude was getting roundly mocked. The thread slipped off the first page what 2 days ago and now the mods do something about it? Jesus.

*sigh*
    Anyway, right before this asinine auto-ban, I ran into Gringo_Starr of all people! He says hi and may drop by sometime. :D

Edit: Forgot to mention that Steam is having a Halloween-themed sale. I just got ResEvil5, LFD2, and just finished installing Amnesia, all for $20usd. Damnable impulse buys... XD
    Last edited by DRoseDARs; 31-10-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Activated Node Mollusc Infestation's Avatar
    No reduction on Costume Quest. Bah. Humbug.
    Steam: Android Surgeon-General Kraken
    Minecraft: Octopoda

Network Hub
    I am surprised you post on MCF.net to be honest Drose - the average mental age there is in the minus figures and I'm so tired of all the fanatics going apeshit because Notch released an updated where all he did was correct a single typo or something (but the bug list gets new additions like 'Food stopped working, so you will all die eventually' etc. Are the RPS forums that lonely? :)

Quote Originally Posted by DRoseDARs View Post
    The mods on MinecraftForum.net can wrap around my ass. 3-day posting ban for what? I posted "No." in a "I found Herobrine!" thread ZOMGRULEVIOLATIONWARNINGISSUED... nevermind such threads aren't allowed in the first place and are rightly mocked. Now I've gotten another ZOMGRULEVIOLATIONWARNINGISSUED for posting off-topic... in a thread where the thread-starter was posting a link in an attempt to get mindless saps to infect their computers. Dude was getting roundly mocked. The thread slipped off the first page what 2 days ago and now the mods do something about it? Jesus.

*sigh*
    Anyway, right before this asinine auto-ban, I ran into Gringo_Starr of all people! He says hi and may drop by sometime. :D

Edit: Forgot to mention that Steam is having a Halloween-themed sale. I just got ResEvil5, LFD2, and just finished installing Amnesia, all for $20usd. Damnable impulse buys... XD
    RE5? Decent stuffs. L4D2? Good shit. Amnesia? Greatest shit of all time.
    Also; Someone ought to buy Dungeon Defenders... Its mighty addictive, and hillarious to play in coop. (Besides the ton of content... And the fact that its rather cheap... ;P)
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Activated Node
    The Minecraft community is full of awful children and best filtered through this thread or the SA one.

Network Hub
    I spent some time clearing out that huge wooden shack at east hub (got tired of waiting for you to do it Xer!), so the area is up for grabs again. Prime real estate at one of the most popular hubs! (Xer - I left all the wood and stuff in those chests for you, let me know if you don't have access to them).
    I will fill in the ground when I get a chance, so it won't remain as fug as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerian View Post
    Note to Elt (The forgetful lad): Add Lapis Ores to the store, and fix Rusty's storage room.
    Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    I spent some time clearing out that huge wooden shack at east hub (got tired of waiting for you to do it Xer!), so the area is up for grabs again. Prime real estate at one of the most popular hubs! (Xer - I left all the wood and stuff in those chests for you, let me know if you don't have access to them).
    I will fill in the ground when I get a chance, so it won't remain as fug as it is now.
    When I arrived at east earlier I got a tad confused as it wasnt there, and I'd just cleared out my inventory to start demolishing it. I then went on and checked here, and alas, you beat me to it. And eh, I dont have access to them. :|
    Last edited by Xerian; 02-11-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    Oscar Wilde

Network Hub
    Xer, I couldn't work out how to add you to the protection so like an idiot I created some chests for you in your base just to the side of the cleared area (I say like an idiot because to make those chests I used the exact procedure necessary to add you to the other chests!). All the stuff is in the first two chests on the right in your base.

Activated Node
    Two pigs and a sheep got into the public melon farm and trampled everything. I replanted it.

Network Hub
    Did someone leave the gate open, or can they somehow spawn in there, any idea?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Did someone leave the gate open, or can they somehow spawn in there, any idea?
    My guess is that it was because of the grass under the fence. I replaced it with stone brick, so far no spawning.