Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2330
    Obscure Node
    Hey, was just having a look on the server, very nice everything you have on there.

Would love to get added to the whitelist and maybe setup a wee house by the sea.
    Game name would be epoc923.

Thanks muchly.

Activated Node
    Thank you, Jambe !

Yeah, I totally see that theres already a tad influx of newcomers on here. How lovely! Welcome you lot, hope you enjoy your stay ;)

In other news; GameIT College is sodding awesome. Did some basic programming today, made a computer-alarmclock, funky beep-generator-thing, some other funky cause & effect-stuff-thingies and did some brainstorming for some modding on Unity. So yeah, I'll spend most of the week modding some funky shooter called Angry Bots - Hope all is well on the server, I might have time to drop by tomorrow or the day after! Be well ladies n' gents :].
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar

This was from a fair bit ago. Digging a tunnel under my valley, Gerb refused to believe that I had found tons of coal. So, a little bit late, proof...bitches.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Obscure Node
    Hey all, I'm new to the RPS community and I'm looking for some cool folks to play with. I was looking at the map, I've yet to connect to the server, but the cities visible from the map viewer seem rather advanced compared to most other servers I've played on. I'm hoping this is a good fit for me. I'll see you guys on the server.

EDIT: As I've yet to attempt to connect, I hadn't noticed if there is a whitelist or not. If there is, would one of you fine chaps mind adding me to it?
    Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KaemosFZ View Post
    EDIT: As I've yet to attempt to connect, I hadn't noticed if there is a whitelist or not. If there is, would one of you fine chaps mind adding me to it?
    Many thanks.
    I've added "KaemosFZ". Is that your Minecraft name?

Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post

This was from a fair bit ago. Digging a tunnel under my valley, Gerb refused to believe that I had found tons of coal. So, a little bit late, proof...bitches.
    Thats definitely shopped! Noone would ever be a big enough infidel to not use the 1 = pickaxe, 2 = shovel, 3 = axe, 4 = sword setup. You gotta improve your shopping skills before trying to be one of the kewl dudes! :P
    Now, in all seriousness, I do recall that day and conversation x]
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by El Stevo View Post
    I've added "KaemosFZ". Is that your Minecraft name?
    Oh derp. I had forgotten to put my name. It's "KaemosFiveZero" Many thanks.

Guys, look at what I've found.
    This mod is so awesome, we need it!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-smart-moving/

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

I saw that one, its cool enough, I guess. Its not something we utterly need though, as much as some other stuff out there ;p
    Still, its cool cool.
    And I'm home again! So I'll probably be on MC within a day or two :]
    Last edited by Xerian; 10-12-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    Oscar Wilde

Activated Node
    http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBu...597/promotion/ :))) This is give me hope. Bukkit 1.0.1 Recommended build out! Now it's only a matter of time till we can update ;DDDD But there are still plugins and stuff, and this might not be the right build.... but ya... HOPE! :D

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyS View Post
    http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBu...597/promotion/ :))) This is give me hope. Bukkit 1.0.1 Recommended build out! Now it's only a matter of time till we can update ;DDDD But there are still plugins and stuff, and this might not be the right build.... but ya... HOPE! :D
    Bukkit has been running stably with 1.0.1 for a while now, they just took some extra time to fix a few bugs related to the end. A lot of plugin developers got tired of waiting and already have their plugins up to date. Hope indeed.

I couldnt care less for 1.0, I dont even like the update xD...
    I'm looking forward to updating whenever the gits stop changing the level-generator ;p... And stop ripping off stuff from Terraria, luls
    Oscar Wilde

1.0 is fine except for the beaches. What happened to the beaches?

I'll probably update the server to 1.01 this weekend now that the recommended build of Bukkit is out, but the map expansion may not happen just yet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Stevo View Post
    I'll probably update the server to 1.01 this weekend now that the recommended build of Bukkit is out
    Yay!

but the map expansion may not happen just yet.
    Ahwell!