Page 7 of 118 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Gotcha. All sounds fair to be honest.

That being said, it would be if I was able to join. Immediately after attempting, my internet died. Turns out the router has died a miserable death, so unless I try logging on through this laptop, which over-heats at the mere sight of a page full of jpegs, and the lone ethernet port, it'll be a few more days till I'll be able to try again, unfortunately. For the few seconds I was on, lag-be-dammed, I was welcomed. So that was nice!

Iron Helmet repairing is bugged. Several times it has taken outrageous amounts of iron to repair the helmet. It has taken 9 Iron several times from me to repair a 4 Iron craft helmet. Tonight I did /repair arm and it took 5 Iron to repair the helmet. I put 10 Iron in my Inventory to check this out, and sure enough, ended up with 2 Iron left.. I hate losing Iron, but this is just a heads up to everyone to be careful repair Iron Helmets..

Network Hub
    wouldn't repair arm repair the armour, not the helmet?
    I've only ever used /repair by putting the item in one of the 9 active slots, selecting it, and just typing /repair - not had any problems.
    Mind you, I only ever repair diamond tools, I don't use armour 'cos I'm well 'ard.

Armour is for losers. :P

Just kidding, but why don't you try using leather armour or no armour at all? It really isn't that much harder to survive without armour.

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Heyo!

I played a bit in the server of yore, and have been trying to convince mah frans to play in it, rather than some griefed-up and communityless (but geographically closer) Australian server, and I think now they are finally relenting. I am tomeoftom ingame, and they are:

phibli
    phowie
    williamlang
    matthew_mcglynn

All fine young men, brimming with enthusiasm and musculature. So please whitelist us! (If you still need to be whitelisted).

"Don't use armour" is hardly a good solution to the problem of armour repair being buggy. I'll look into it, DarkTAO.

Network Hub
    I tried to log on in the first time in ages, but the map is only partly loading

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10677753/201...1_19.25.56.png

I can walk off the edge of the world, :D then I just keep falling till it all goes black, then I start falling again! In the end I kept pressing right and ended up in a lower level cave. Then I pressed the wrong button and fell off! But the next time of falling I got onto ground level. Any idea why I'm getting it? Game keeps crashing as well after a few mins, not sure about SP will go test it

Network Hub
    Are you using v1.6.6?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Are you using v1.6.6?
    yep, and SP running fine

Network Hub
    It could just be connection problems. I've had something similar at times, presumably when the service is overloaded (not necessarily because our server is full, mind). Try again later, see if that helps. If not, we'll take another look.

Ice-Fyre, I have had a similar issue occasionally. Each time, it seemed my router was dropping packets. Tried restarting your router?

Gerb helped me with Photoshop a bit and we got rid of that stupid aliasing.
    DRose, please implement this smoother version with AA turned on.

Network Hub
    I took the time to compress the image better - from 320kb to 30kb :)

Attached Images Attached Images

hi guys just wondering if i could get whitelisted or whatever it's called for the server, i was around a bit on the old old one and now that its running 1.6 i was thinking of coming back, i'm AleUnders in game by the way

Network Hub
    Looked in a folder from the old M3 server and sure enough, there you are. God, so many names in there I recognize but have yet to see since that server went kaput. Anyhow, welcome back. You might have to be logged into the server at the same time as a mod/admin in order to get whitelisted. We're using a new plugin for that that I've not had the chance to use yet personally.

Gerb, how do you compress those images?
    I need to compress the one for the Steam group, can't upload the smooth one yet. :(

cheers DRoseDARs i had a look around earlier, i'll try talk to an admin next time i go on

Network Hub
    MrWeed - instead of file | save use file| save for web (or something like that) then choose the JPG options in this case for better file size. I think this one I saved at 'low' details knowing it'd be used a lot. It's not perfect (so you could choose a higher quality) but for the filesize I think it's completely fine. The only bits that really stand out to me are the imperfections above the SHOTGUN and the slightly different colouring of the red.

Network Hub
    @Admin:

I tried and tried to promote AleUnders, but nothing worked. Either it just redisplayed the (clipped) help, or else said I don't have permissions. Note that the main mods help lists:

/pr <player> parents add Probation

but all that does is say I don't have permission :(

I added AleUnders and fixed the permissions so that mods are able to whitelist people.