Page 73 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2332
    Network Hub
    Danny, don't be too harsh, they are just natural extensions of very early towers. They are part of the history of the server :)

A couple things: The 'Welcome to New Spawn' message now reads '√Welcome to √New Spawn√!'.

In NyanCat Bay, a huge chunk of the walkway leading to the observation deck to the west is missing. I fell through while exploring. Large parts of the stairs leading up to the walkway are missing, too.

And God seems to be repeating himself a tad... Twice, to be precise. I fear he's growing too old.
    Last edited by Siddin; 13-06-2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Readability

looks suspiciously like griefing to me :(

Network Hub
    As far as I can tell, it was just never completed. I'll go and finish it up when I get a minute.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    Danny, don't be too harsh, they are just natural extensions of very early towers. They are part of the history of the server :)
    Really? I thought they only appeared quite recently, digging large holes in the ground has obviously made me oblivious to what's actually upstairs!

Also, thanks to whoever took some time to work on the bit of the NW road I added - I'll go out on a limb and guess it might've been a very eager Mistabashi continuing on from Nyancat Bay? :)
    Last edited by Danny252; 14-06-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Network Hub
    @Danny - they have always been there, but only recently extended upwards after the map height limit was extended. RPS Nova is odd like that :)

I am also happy to announce that Trout County will soon qualify for a Mammalia Embassy and addition to Town Net.
    If anyone else has done a large towny area and would like to be considered for the honour, let me know!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I shall accept their presence and/or just go "ooh mushrooms!" then :)

Is it possible that we could have different symbols for all the portal networks on the dynamic map? E.g. everything on North Hub is, say, a big N; everything on Town Net is Gerb's beautiful face, or something? Just to make it easy to work out what's where without having to deselect all the networks one by one. Also, I'm guessing that new portals have to be marked on the map manually?

Also, enjoy these randomly generated columns I found whilst roadbuilding today:
    2012-06-15_22.46.26.jpg
    Last edited by Danny252; 15-06-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Activated Node
    lol @Danny :D
    those are meta-dick towers. A monument, there to exorcise the server from any other dick tower. A totem to an evil god,there to satisfy him and make sure he doesn't harm.

edit : ah, seems i replied to last page, not seeing there was this page too.
    Last edited by vivlo; 16-06-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Hey, this server looks like fun, so would like to get put on probation/whitelist. Minecraft name is pilot13.

Pilot13 whitelisted. (I also did Stuie_ a few days ago and forgot to say.) Welcome.

Network Hub
    I'll take a peek at the docs about altering hub icons, although I think we'd have to do custom ones, and only server admins can do that.

Anyway, I am back with more time now, so hope to see you all around again. I am making a big push to finish myskyscraper (especially now I have competition from Eltagno's Nad - seriously, go to New Babel on the South network to see!), and I should be able to offer luxurious duplexes and triplexes to all and sundry very soon :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Anyone want this Zombie spawner I dug up last night? Comes with free zombie egg and 17 servings of zombieburgers!

I may well be up for that Danny, what can I give you for it?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It's just cluttering up my inventory, come and take it off me sometime - getting some free space to hide things again is all I'm after!

You're a gent, I'll try to get on later today!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Sorry I've not caught you over the last few days - probs not going to pop on until Sunday, so if you're planning to sit around waiting for me before them, it won't be too productive!

I wouldn't worry m8, I've not been on either. Stupid real life getting in the way a bit. Hopefully catch you Sunday, have a good weekend!

Network Hub
    The residential part of My skyscraper is now open for claiming - just stick a sign above the front door of the floor you want :)
    Located at New Babel off the south hub.

Gerbster - the underground town of BatCave would like to be considered for a mammalia embassy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Hey! I'm relatively new to Minecraft, and would like to be whitelisted. Minecraft name mingleflorp.