Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2300
    Network Hub
    Well if you create tons of blocks yeah, but you can just do what I do - set up chest magnets to store it all.
    Bear in mind the redstone doesn't keep going if no-one is nearby, so it isn't massively problematic.

Network Hub
    ...unlike these dummy accounts being spammed on the uRPS Wiki. They keep cropping up, I keep knocking them down. Perhaps we should lock registration down and only allow those who have posted in this or the earlier threads. Looking through the logs, this has been going on for a while now, I just haven't had time to really go backward; really just been checking 2-3 times a day and nerfing the ones I see.

Network Hub
    Hey Drose, yeah I noticed that. I haven't bothered deleting the dummy accounts, but I did delete some actual pages they'd posted up, but since I only did that last week, I am not sure how many pages may have slipped through the net months ago :(
    Tis a pain in the arse, so yeah I'd see no problem in needing manual activation of accounts.

Network Hub
    Wait, wut? They'd made pages too? Frak me. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshakelford2 View Post
    It it still possible to download the server worlds?
    Yep, you can get them from http://urps-minecraft.co.uk/backups/

I've banned all the spam accounts on the wiki and made it so new users need to be confirmed by an admin.

Wiki admins: http://urps-minecraft.co.uk/wiki/Spe...onfirmAccounts is where you need to go to confirm and reject pending account requests.

Network Hub
    Fantastic, thank you Elt. :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Things I learnt today: Minecraft has Pirate as a language.

I don't think I'll ever change back.

Network Hub
    It be yarrr and woo... <|P-)

Network Hub
    Hey Danny, are you able to post ok on the tourism board? You accidentally got caught in the spambot sweep, though I'm hoping I unblocked you correctly.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DRoseDARs View Post
    Hey Danny, are you able to post ok on the tourism board? You accidentally got caught in the spambot sweep, though I'm hoping I unblocked you correctly.
    Well I managed to edit my user page after noticing you'd done that in the edit log, so I think it's all good!

Network Hub
    My skyscraper now has a name - Starview.
    There are still a few apartments available (and a depressing lack of progress from the people who claimed those already there!), and the main part of the complex is almost done. After that there is some more landscaping to be done and the building can be officially launched :)

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    My skyscraper now has a name - Starview.
    There are still a few apartments available (and a depressing lack of progress from the people who claimed those already there!), and the main part of the complex is almost done. After that there is some more landscaping to be done and the building can be officially launched :)
    errr yeah, errr sorry... but see, i'm in holidays, so... i don't have much time to... play anything else than Dota 2 :p who am i fooling.
    More seriously i'll be more active on the server in a bit...

Obscure Node
    Hi,

I'm a new RPS forum member (very, very new, that's in fact my first message).

I visited the uRPS minecraft server this morning and somebody (I don't remember his pseudo... sorry =/) told me to post here to say "hi" and maybe ask to be white-listed :)

So, about myself:

I'm Alex (xael-alex, see what I did?), and I'm from the french part of Switzerland (English is not my mother language, so I'll try to write in a acceptable way to be understood). I'm a student and also a minecraft player. I have for now a private server with some friends who started a few days ago. This is not our first server, but we had great problems with the previous one and we decided to shut it down and begin new things.

I liked what I saw on the uRPS server on my visit, and that's why I'm posting here. I've never been in a big server like this because the one I've visited didn't attract me, but it seems there is nice people with nice idea and nice things to do here, and I'd like to be part of it.

That's it :)

EDIT: my pseudo is QlimaxXael
    Last edited by Xael; 20-07-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something

I whitelisted you, Xael. Welcome to the server. :)

Network Hub
    Hiya Xael - one you get a foothold on the server bring your (serious) friends along for the ride - we need more towns :)

I just wanted to thanks Wubbles for giving me a tour of some parts of the south HUB when I logged in earlier today after more than a year of not playing. It was really nice!

zanchito! was it you who was developing Egypt?!!!?!?!?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    square-watermelon.jpg

I swear I've seen these before, somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    square-watermelon.jpg

I swear I've seen these before, somewhere...
    They sadly do not taste like pixels.
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.