Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2348
    Activated Node
    A stronghold has been found, and the End has been conquered. It was a long fight with the most powerful bows one can imagine. Portal to the stronghold is on Explornet.

Network Hub
    I shall hunt for suitable hub spots tonight.
    I reckon we only need 3 hubs, rather than the north east south west and central, probably something like Far Lands, Far Lands South and Far Lands Ocean (or New Lands or whatever).

Network Hub
    Teledahn established, marker columns placed. Far southeast (true southeast, not false Notch southeast) corner large mushroom island. Construction forthcoming. Minimalist approach to preserve the environment for enjoyment by future visitors. Best seen at night, all the pretty light.

*Note: I found 1 torch by a previous visitor but no other indication of claim. I wish to preserve one of the large mushroom biomes to as near a pristine condition as possible and figured the furthest corner would be best.

Hi!

Can I be placed on the whitelist please?

username: toppometer

Cheers!

Network Hub
    Probationary status granted to toppometer; welcome to the server. :)

Obscure Node
    Hi guys,

Just a general message asking for donations to the server fund, if anyone fancies contributing you can use this link -
    http://urps-minecraft.co.uk/donate/
    Absolutely no pressure to donate, just incase your feel like it ;)

Thanks,
    GingerBeast

Obscure Node
    Now I've been on the server almost 6 months I think, and I most say it's awesome :D

Lohse,I wandered around your new hilly spot yesterday. Looks great! I've just started building on the island to the south of you. Do you have any particular plans for the road that stops at the ice lake? I can start a road going towards your place, though wouldn't want to disturb anything you have planned.

Network Hub
    Elt, question for you: Is the server set up to limit the maximum render distance? I'm using Optifine and it has a setting that allows the client in singleplayer at least to see much further distances, but attempting to use it on the server has had no effect. If there is a hard server limit, I guess I'll just have to adjust my plans a bit. Would be awesome though if we could have higher distances without melting gingerbeast's host... ;)

Network Hub
    "Oh good! It loops!" XD

Yeah Drose, I used to use that aswell, but after the update it hasnt worked for me. So its either the patch, optifine or the server, now which one it is, I do not know. And oh god, more Gangnam style!? D:

Alsooo: That hilly place isnt just Lohse's! Its me and his ;p
    And oh god, 6 months? Really? Time moves along so fast..
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Obscure Node
    Would it be possible to get whitelisted?
    IGN: Shardok

Quote Originally Posted by metapompical View Post
    Lohse,I wandered around your new hilly spot yesterday. Looks great! I've just started building on the island to the south of you. Do you have any particular plans for the road that stops at the ice lake? I can start a road going towards your place, though wouldn't want to disturb anything you have planned.
    I'm the one who made the road that stops at the ice lake. The plan is for it to run all the way south to Overlook Bay. Do you mind if I connect it to your bridge over the Blocklyn Rift? There's a rough structure built already, but if it's a problem I can take it down and make the road go the long way round.

Go ahead and take that bridge down and make the road however you want. The denizens of currently remote blocklyn homestead are grateful for roads. For days our only company have been cows and skeletons.

Roads? Pah. Gotham has nothing but sea!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Naturally. Bats are aquatic creatures.

Obscure Node
    I have set up a small logging camp just south of Terra Stella near the crossroads. Anyone is welcome to come stay.

EDIT: Also a bit south of Fappingrad. There is shelter and resources here but sadly little in the way of food for now.
    Last edited by Boarnoah; 29-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    As you may or may not be aware, there is a ravine underneath Overlook Bay. What you may not know is that it is insignificant compared to the other ravine I found. Underneath Overlook Bay. So, this one has two entrances. The first is the way I got in and originally discovered. If you get to the water-level and at the front of the bay turn right at the dock (ie. head towards the secondary dock) you'll see a little wooden deck I built. If you go round to the side of that, there's a cave entrance with some fences. Go in there and explore downwards. There's a mob spawner in one of the splintering caverns. Anyhow, get down far enough and you find some routes down further. Carry on and...well, I can only describe it as a criss-crossing of multiple criss-crossing ravines. So many splinters, ravines filled with lava and water streams. It's incredible. To top it off, I found an abandoned mine down...one of them. In there, I found a chest with had a diamond in! I didn't even know they did that. Hell, I also found some emerald ore in the caves around them too!

Anyhow, the way I exited was through the top of one ravine which is submerged not too far below water, but enough that you'd need the under-water breathing enchant to make it. Where it comes out is actually buy the small rock face island in the water behind the portal. If you get to the water level and look around it (north of that small island, by a few blocks) you should be able to see a red lava hue. This is, incidentally, near the only manageable entrance to that smaller ravine I mentioned initially.

Honestly, I was flawed. I had to bail as I was running out of inventory, but that place is MASSIVE. Overlook Bay is pretty damn special.