Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2291
    Terraria is a great game, dont be ashamed! :P But yeah, welcome to. You seemed like a nice guy yesterday, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of you :]
    And oh god... Your avatar... I used to have that guy as a GIF-avatar on so many forums like 5 years ago... Patting that bouncy red ball all day long..
    Anyway, good to have you onboard!
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Activated Node
    Hello folks !
    So, there's this new portal with barren icy lands at the southern south of the south, which is called "antarctic". I have some plans for it, but right after having this portal created thanks to El Tagno, the first thing i wanted to do was exploring other places.
    It was short before i went to Stronghold1, then from it to the End. There, as i saw no way back and many many endermen, i thougt best way to get out was using the command "/spawn".

So here i was... slowly dying from suffocation. I fear to reconnect now.
    (edit : saved by Xer. All hail Xer !)
    Last edited by vivlo; 31-08-2012 at 09:02 PM.

hail me, my children. my prodigies, hail me. sieg heil!
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Symbolblue here. Having a blast on the server! My brother - minecraft name citazent - would like to join. Can he be whitelisted? I'll make sure he reads the FAQ.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by vivlo View Post
    Hello folks !
    So, there's this new portal with barren icy lands at the southern south of the south, which is called "antarctic". I have some plans for it, but right after having this portal created thanks to El Tagno, the first thing i wanted to do was exploring other places.
    It was short before i went to Stronghold1, then from it to the End. There, as i saw no way back and many many endermen, i thougt best way to get out was using the command "/spawn".

So here i was... slowly dying from suffocation. I fear to reconnect now.
    (edit : saved by Xer. All hail Xer !)
    The portal back has some nice steps up to it, actually, just need to search around. And keep your eyes down. All the time.

Hey symbol, I checked out your farm today and i might have accidentally stood on some of your tilled land, still now that ive finished the bridge and the path from my house shall we build the farm up and make it a public farm for the south of the map?

Network Hub
    So, I finally get an opportunity to just sit down and play on the server over the holiday weekend ... and our internet goes out. And Charter won't have anyone out here until Tuesday. After the holiday weekend. Figures. -_-' Typing from my phone.

Go for it purdz! The land around the barn could be leveled out to make more space. I've set up a mine and some tunnels that link from the ravine at the south to the center of our area. I cut across a massive underground ravine. Just follow the path by my house.

Sorry for the signs in the manor! We should get a village message-wall set up.

My plan was to flatten it out a bit over there yeah and then separate the animals up maybe and then have a giant area dedicated to crops etc, maybe copy some of the ideas from the old public farm.

Don't worry about the messages, could you do me a favour though and destroy the furnace you set up in my house originally its the one on its own at the top of the stairs I just need to clear some space at the top of the stairs. Thanks.

IllI be on a little later on so can set up the message wall maybe on your side of the bridge?

Im also planning on setting up a port area underneath the bridge. and another house in the Bay near my current house.

Also next time we're both on let's explore the mine you set up..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I've rejigged the main portal area in Overlook Bay. The chests in the ground have been moved to a new tidy structure housing them in the open space next to where they were, along with workbench, some furnaces and the ender chest which was moved from the side into it. I'm sure at some point we can get an enchantment table there as well, I just didn't have the resources with me at the time. With this, I've obviously been able to smooth out the path a little.

That said, there's a couple of chests and a furnace still at the side of the road that are locked and can't be destroyed - if you created them, can you move them please? I want to get the place looking a little more organised. I've also thought about the fact that the area immediately behind the portal can be used as a portal hub when the time comes; there should be enough space.

Also, Xerian, there's a spot where you were going to build on. Plans on that?