Page 86 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2346
    I believe you're referring to a tiny little patch of tilled earth with little or no construction? At the foot of one of your mountains? As Ember Rose and I ran across the wilderness to throw ourselves at skeletons repeatedly we stopped there for a brief lunch. Realizing we were too close to your area we quickly moved on. Feel free to claim that area for your own, jsut pause for a moment of silence knowing that there are at least a dozen of my and Ember's corpses in the little cave beneath it.

It's no bother, id only left one signpost around there so I wasn't too worried if anyone wants to build there. Just thought I'd check who it was so if they had plans we could see each others plans and work out how to go about building further.

Also if symbolblue is still reading here, I like whats been going on at Blocklyn, I will be returning there too to add to my jungle house and help out with the rest of the building but what you've done looks awesome.

Oooh I found the beginnings of a tree house in the jungle to the south east of my tri peaks area, would the builder be interested in helping build a canopy walk at some point that maybe would join up eventually to a road to the west hub and a road to the ice tavern?

Does anyone remember who built the small amphitheater next to the military compound in RPS Nova?
    I would like to contact the owner.

The unofficial RPS Rising Storm group!

Symbolblue here. I was just exploring South Hub and I noticed cactus resources floating all around the city, as if hundreds of cacti were harvested at once. All of the cacti are gone in the city. Seems like something is wrong.

I think it has something to do with biome borders. On the map, the cacti seem to stop where a new biome starts, most visibly at the farm.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by metapompical View Post
    I think it has something to do with biome borders. On the map, the cacti seem to stop where a new biome starts, most visibly at the farm.
    Nah! That was me, abusing my mod powers and dealing with a long standing hatred of the cactus spam in that area.

Activated Node
    I'm getting a java error at the mo trying to the join the server.

Has the server been updated? The message seems to be different to the normal message when the update has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubble69 View Post
    I'm getting a java error at the mo trying to the join the server.

Has the server been updated? The message seems to be different to the normal message when the update has happened.
    I think there's a problem with the MC servers on Amazon's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubble69 View Post
    Nah! That was me, abusing my mod powers and dealing with a long standing hatred of the cactus spam in that area.
    Oh ok! I thought I had done something wrong. In the future I could be walking through the Sonora Desert, cacti shriveling up and dieing around me. I was a plague to cacti. But it was just you setting off the cacti plague. South hub is less spiky now.

Network Hub
    Who has big coloured sheep farms and where? I am going to need a rather substantial quantity for my hot-air balloon road :)

Network Hub
    If foggy memory serves, I think the residents of Colewich have rainbow sheep. East and a bit north of the public gate, they're nestled right next to the forest.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I have (...or had) the full spectrum of sheep at my Newlands base - although it's only 2 of each, iirc, so it'd take a while!

(It's... Dan Island off New East? Or South? God I can't remember)
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Obscure Node
    Hey everyone - I'm a friend of citazent & symbolblue. I'd like to humbly request an add to the whitelist. My game name is Rettski. Looking forward to playing!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    If you jump on now, I'll be on to do so!