Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2291
    Quote Originally Posted by readywater View Post
    Hey Xerian,
    Thanks for the pep talk on the server, a whitelisting would be lovely so I could join my brothers and sisters in blocks. Likewise going through the rules too!

Thanks!
    Whitelisted.
    Remember to just ask if you need any help, or check the FAQ & Wiki. Hope you enjoy your stay *cough* Cause you'll never leave *cough*
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Activated Node
    I've spent near 5 hours exploring a network of mine shafts, caves, and chasms. It just goes on forever and ever. And then I find more. People called me insane for building my pyramid, but this has driven me insane. I know I've missed so much as well. It just keeps going...

Edit: Within a minute of me showing xer the entrance area, he found another massive unexplored area. This is nuts. I haven't even shown him the caves!
    Last edited by RMA; 17-12-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Will it asplode your brain if we tell you "yeah, we know, the entire ocean is like that"?
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Network Hub
    The only reason it freaks you out so much is because caves aren't made up of a few long straight lines.
    Your mind rebels at anything approaching a curve. Have you ever teamed up on a projet with Wubble? :)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    Will it asplode your brain if we tell you "yeah, we know, the entire ocean is like that"?
    I haven't looked at the underground map in ages, but it does indeed seem like the new lands contain more tunnels and caves than before. So, keep searching and let me know when you get close to Mammalia :)

Obscure Node
    For Wubble & Trout (or whomever is working on the nether fort below Temple of the Dog)

Mind if I connect a bridge to the fort from my nether portal? I'm connecting at around x1430, z320. Running a road north would put me about at the first intersection as you approach the fort from the Temple of the Dog portal. I'm assuming you'd want to preserve the Nether Brick look, but until we can cook netherrack there's no way I can farm enough(/any?) to build the bridge. I'm open to ideas.

Obscure Node
    Aha! It worked! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'll cease using this account once the proper one is verified, but some good whitelisting action for the IGN: FuSioNzPS3 is the least I deserve! :p

Cheers!

Activated Node
    I've whitelisted him, and changed his name for our sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary View Post
    Aha! It worked! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'll cease using this account once the proper one is verified, but some good whitelisting action for the IGN: FuSioNzPS3 is the least I deserve! :p

Cheers!

Network Hub
    I've just cleaned our square bar-code thingy off of snow and made it into a desert biome to prevent issues in the future.
    I also noticed that someone, and it must have been a mod, filled in my dead sea with water again? Not quite sure how or why that happened, but it is supposed to be empty with an overhanging sheet of ice, so please don't 'fix' it again in the future :D

Merry christmas people! Hope you have a good time, get some good presents and have a nice holiday :)
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Network Hub
    Ditto.
    The lazy man's Christmas greetings!

Happy Christmas or equivalent winter celebration.

Obscure Node
    Oh Noes! I unwittingly updated my Minecraft version and now must wait for the lazy mods to wake from their holiday slumber to update the server!

Or I can just un-upgrade myself.

Happy Hogswatch and Yuletidocalypse!

Network Hub
    Happy Christmas again!

I have set up a small party at the RPS Nova Market (from Spawn, just go straight on through the only always-on portal), where you shall find cake and 3 course meals set up for your enjoyment!
    Feel free to snack on some grub, and leave a friendly message on the message board behind the portal building :)

Happy Feast Day of Stephen the Saint of Stackers!

Network Hub
    Xerian, I built the embassy in your place, check it out and let me know if the style is still a bit too upmarket - I downgraded as much as possible. And what is the name of your place? Feel free to correct the portal name.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by rettski View Post
    For Wubble & Trout (or whomever is working on the nether fort below Temple of the Dog)

Mind if I connect a bridge to the fort from my nether portal? I'm connecting at around x1430, z320. Running a road north would put me about at the first intersection as you approach the fort from the Temple of the Dog portal. I'm assuming you'd want to preserve the Nether Brick look, but until we can cook netherrack there's no way I can farm enough(/any?) to build the bridge. I'm open to ideas.
    If you havnt already done this feel free to go ahead.

I can godmode haxxor it to look like netherbrick if neccessary. But at the end of the day it's up to you.

I would prefer an attempt at making it look slightly similar thou.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubble69 View Post
    If you havnt already done this feel free to go ahead.

I can godmode haxxor it to look like netherbrick if neccessary. But at the end of the day it's up to you.

I would prefer an attempt at making it look slightly similar thou.
    Ok I've done the work for you.

I've also put some netherbrick, fence and steps around your portal on the other side.

What you do with that is up to you.

Activated Node
    We all know that bukkit broke the fix for the broken sand machines. It appears someone made a fix for the break.

Please install this elt, you can have xerians firstborn if you do.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mec...rators.113402/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by RMA View Post
    Please install this elt, you can have xerians firstborn if you do.
    Nonono, you're meant to offer him something he'd actually want
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"