Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2349
    Did I mention that Elt gave me an amazing christmas present? Its gorgeous. 2013-01-01_16.08.27.jpg2013-01-01_16.08.21.jpg
    Oh and happy new year ya'll!
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Network Hub
    Happy New Year everyone :)

How long until an update? :(

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pink Ninja View Post
    How long until an update? :(
    *points to first post*
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

I was hoping for a more specific timeframe thanks.

So I really suck at making things, anyone want my help?

Will do at least some of the tedious grunt work of collecting resources for massive projects

Network Hub
    The Pink Ninja, if you want, you can help finish off de-treeing an island I have ear-marked for something big.
    We've already done most of it, but if you are bored, go to the East Hub, then Islandy. You'll pop up near to the valley exit. If you turn left from the portal (IE head west) you'll find trees on the other side of the road. Everything foliage-wise on the island must go, and you are welcome to the wood naturally.

If you need a tool or something, let me know :)

Network Hub
    OK I made a wrong. You turn right coming out of the islandy portal, not left. But I've put put up a sign anyway.

Well, when you're waiting for a stable version of a ton of plugins aswell as having to test various plugins yourself afterwards and then find out whether or not the update itself has severe bugs - There are no really specific timeframes except for "whenever we can" or "today", etcetera. As it is it takes a decent amount of work to update a server, even for a patch as tiny as the newest one. Which is why I'm really looking forward to the API.
    Oh sweet API, where art thou?
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steampowered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow, Zaerow & a vast landscape of nicknames since lost in time.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerian View Post
    Oh sweet API, where art thou?
    I might've accidentally dropped it in the stuffing when we were making Xmas dinner. Would explain why it tasted odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbster View Post
    The Pink Ninja, if you want, you can help finish off de-treeing an island I have ear-marked for something big.
    We've already done most of it, but if you are bored, go to the East Hub, then Islandy. You'll pop up near to the valley exit. If you turn left from the portal (IE head west) you'll find trees on the other side of the road. Everything foliage-wise on the island must go, and you are welcome to the wood naturally.

If you need a tool or something, let me know :)
    No shortage of diamonds assuming my stash is intact. Is the island you want me to de-tree happy island?

Network Hub
    No, it is just called 'islandy' in the hub. It is a big island, now mostly deforested. You can get to it by walking from the public farm - you head back west along the road (I must do more tents in my gypo camp!), to where that road meets the ring road (Elt has a particularly nice inn there). Then you follow the ring road south and it is the first big island you come to after crossing the straight bridge.

Network Hub
    In fact I just added a map marker on the dynamic map to hopefully make it easier to find :)

Okay, I see it now.

Network Hub
    Hey Xerian, sent you a PM. :-)

Obscure Node
    Hey guys - Not sure what i'm asking for (a friend is telling me to do this)... but i'd like to be "whitelisted" for access to the RPS Minecraft server. Pleeeeeease?

Oh, and I am aware of the basic rules. Which basically boil down to not being an asshole.

Activated Node
    Whitelisted them both

Activated Node
    Elt pointed this out to me the other day, and gerb wanted a link to it for later, so here it is. It's very useful for seeing if an area is lit properly or not.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...level-overlay/

Network Hub
    Hey Wubble - you may have a giant gun pointing at Mammalia 'for self-defence', but Elt kindly drew me a huge laser-spitting spaceship, so just you mind your Ps and Qs, sonny!

See it in all its glory and bow before its awesomeness!

http://www.urps-minecraft.co.uk/map/....6469909717375

Obscure Node
    Is the server temporarily down, or has it exploded?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Neither, seemingly?