Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2290
    Network Hub
    I've had occasional problems getting on over the last few weeks, but nothing major, never lasting more than a few minutes normally.

There were issues with it yesterday, Ginger couldnt figure it out but it somehow managed to un-explode / implode itself. So all is well, n stuff.
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Excellently maniacal Steam-powered automaton.

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Network Hub
    Hey mods, have you seen this nugget?

'In 1.4.6, the seamless slab's item ID was replaced by the nether brick slab's item ID and was given a new one, 43:7.'

Im worried this means all the blocks like this we've placed will magically transform to nether brick when we next update. Will be a big *sigh* moment if true. That line above taken from: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Slabs

Dont worry, they dont do any backward-changes. Example being the wooden slabs placed before coloured (and thus named) slabs are still called "wood slab" if picked up, instead of Oak Slab.
    So I heavily doubt its the case, as the old wooden slabs also got a new ID.
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    Oscar Wilde

Also known as Maniac, Maniacal Dane, Ulysses, (Mr)Centauri, Scorpion, Hyperion, Xerrow & Zaerow.

Xerian is wrong.

How so? All of my old slabs are called wooden slabs ~.~'..
    But alright then. I'm wrong, everything will break.
    Oscar Wilde

Network Hub
    I think what Elt is referring to, apart from you being an aberration of nature, and hence your very existance is 'wrong', is that with wooden slabs they didn't do anything to the old slab codes, they just made new ones as well for the new types. In this case, the text I posted explicitly says that the old code will represent a different block, meaing any we have already placed will automatically show up as the new type. Why the hell they'd do this (when they give the old block a new code FFS) can only be rationalised with two words: Notch's Legacy.

Gerbster is correct.

Also, did you read the bit where it says the seamless slab is removed from the game entirely in 1.5?

Oh. Shit. Aha... Right. In that case, I'm sorry and thats fucking rediculous.
    Oscar Wilde

Network Hub
    They are removing it? FFS... Oh well, yet another trip around everything I've built fixing shit is coming up then :(

Obscure Node
    Hi folks, I'm back from under the waves. I see I have some kind of space launch thingy for a neighbour now!

Quote Originally Posted by laserbream View Post
    Hi folks, I'm back from under the waves. I see I have some kind of space launch thingy for a neighbour now!
    Woot! Welcome back. Glad you didnt asplode or anything down there! Hope to see you on soon enough ;)
    Oscar Wilde

Network Hub
    How do I set a spawner to be a specific type of mob? I've got a ton of unset ones from days of yore :(

Network Hub
    My hedge maze is now complete, find it here:

http://www.urps-minecraft.co.uk/map/....5235785871248

The easiest way to get to it is to go to South Hub, then pick Mammalia. Follow the main road west until you roughly in line with the lighthouse and take the tunnel under the sea to Ferret Isles. You can pass through the houses heading south until you come out the other side, whereupon you should see the maze entrance.

Umm.... maybe I'll signpost it when I have the chance, might make life easier :)

You just slap it with an egg, Gerb.
    ... I think. Thats how it was a few patches ago, however I havent utilised them in ages so I'm not entirely sure ;p
    Oscar Wilde

Obscure Node
    Erm, might be a while afore I show up, I seem to have foolishly upgraded to 1.4.7 without a way back.

Server's updated.

Activated Node
    Well, Mojang seem to love breaking things/pissing people off. Picks no longer dig fast on dirt/sand/ect, and I get told what item I've selected every time I change item, which is annoying me like crazy after 5 minutes of play.

Network Hub
    I guess they have to put in at least 1 or 2 small visual changes or people wouldn't think the updates are worth it. Not that they are, normally, but there you go. Off to see what else pisses me off :D

Network Hub
    At the Mojang offices, the game updates are collectively referred to as Trollcraft...