Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: RPSOrchestra

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I would be, probably a week evening or night though. Weekend around noon, I m either asleep or not at home...
    By the way, I heard there is a new map coming? Anyone know when? Maybe we can start from there?

Right. That's it. I think Tripwire have just broken my patience.

The new patch completely broke my game and now I can't even get past the splash screen. Many others on the TWI forum are having the same problem. If I do ever get into the game I still have no servers shown either in game and in the Steam server browser. Direct joining still does not work. My honour keeps on resetting, my graphics settings keep resetting.

I really, really tried hard to get this to work and to like it. I feel so ripped off.

I just bought this game on the latest sale...anyone still play?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I m still playing every now and then, as I don't have much free time these days. I m sure there are a few more around here. We ve been trying to set a game up for ages but hasn't worked...

We promote intellectual curiosity and pride in achievement. We challenge all students to pursue academic excellence mobile phones, develop interpersonal skills, and value civic responsibility.

Activated Node
    Time to necro this thread, with (hopefully) many new players having just received RO2 for free or on the cheap. Who's up for some organized action?

Activated Node
    I'll jump in if anyone else is about.

Obscure Node
    I'm from Nepal (South Asia) and finding a server with a decent ping is a pain. What do? Anyone else from south Asia here?