Hello all,

Just wanted to post a little "Hej!" to any Unity developers who are also active on the RPS forums.

I found out recently that Jim Rossignol has been working on some Unity games and I was interested to reach out to other peeps in the RPS community who are using Unity to make awesome!

A little about me, I'm an English expat who moved out to Copenhagen a little over 2 years ago to work for Unity Technologies. I was something like employee number 25 and in the blurry years since then we have grown an insane amount, its been quite a ride!

When I initally started out at Unity, support@unity3d.com was effectively my alternate email address :) so I was primarily helping out developers etc. I then moved from support to working in the Demo Team, making little demos of the tools/tech. Since then things have moved around a little internally, although I'm doing effectively the same work that I was doing in the Demo team.

So yeah, thats me really.. Oh and I should add a disclaimer to the AngryBots demo linked above, technically I was only working on that project for a week... but I will claim all glory for both the laser dot (just the dot, not the actual laser) and the "UTECH ROBOTICS" holographic logo texture that can be found in the lobby :)