Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 866
  1. #201
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GMT-7
    Posts
    3,062
    I saw Sage and Dolan right around the time Li[f]e hit... Sage blew it, but B. Dolan more than compensated.

  2. #202
    Lesser Hivemind Node westyfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bath / Southampton, UK
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by fileafaxMAX View Post


    Made me lol. its completely ridiculous.
    Is that the guy who used to do Derezzed on The Escapist?

  3. #203
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Voon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sultanate of Johore
    Posts
    1,908
    It's one of those shows that I wished I could see in a lifetime
    Art blog here.

    Stuffed with pokemon doodles. And arse. Enter at your own risk.

  4. #204
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    2,511
    If there was a video fit for this thread's title it this one:


  5. #205
    Lesser Hivemind Node Leopig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bridgend, Wales
    Posts
    684

  6. #206
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GMT-7
    Posts
    3,062


    I generally don't find much worth laughing at, but this guy is goddamned hilarious.

  7. #207
    Lesser Hivemind Node Leopig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bridgend, Wales
    Posts
    684
    If graphics are not important why spend so much on a GPU?

  8. #208
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Voon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sultanate of Johore
    Posts
    1,908

    It's stuff like this makes me want to lose weight and get limber. Or at least want another Mirror's Edge release ratger than a half-assed CoD clone
    Art blog here.

    Stuffed with pokemon doodles. And arse. Enter at your own risk.

  9. #209
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NY f'n C
    Posts
    9,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Voon View Post
    It's stuff like this makes me want to lose weight and get limber. Or at least want another Mirror's Edge release ratger than a half-assed CoD clone
    What gets me about these youtube parkour vids is that some of them are quite cool, but a lot of them are excruciatingly silly. If parkour is about finding the quickest, easiest path, no matter the obstacles, these guys fail miserably.

    Yeah, yeah, you can scale that wall, but why did you expend so much energy jumping to get over it when you could have RUN AROUND IT, ASSHOLE. Just because there is an obstacle doesn't mean you have to scale it.

    I mean, most urban environments - when you're not in fascist London - are pretty fucking efficient to begin with, and thus don't need parkour skills to navigate, and the suburban prison complexes these guys love to hop and jump their way through are even more pointless because they're meant for CARS.
    Last edited by Nalano; 23-06-2012 at 05:31 AM.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

  10. #210
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Voon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sultanate of Johore
    Posts
    1,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    What gets me about these youtube parkour vids is that some of them are quite cool, but a lot of them are excruciatingly silly. If parkour is about finding the quickest, easiest path, no matter the obstacles, these guys fail miserably.

    Yeah, yeah, you can scale that wall, but why did you expend so much energy jumping to get over it when you could have RUN AROUND IT, ASSHOLE. Just because there is an obstacle doesn't mean you have to scale it.

    I mean, most urban environments - when you're not in fascist London - are pretty fucking efficient to begin with, and thus don't need parkour skills to navigate, and the suburban prison complexes these guys love to hop and jump their way through are even more pointless because they're meant for CARS.
    Well of course the suburbs are fucking pointless to run around, climbing up obstacles and shit. But the urban areas, I'm not sure about most them being efficient when there are a lot of cities where road plans there are pretty much fucked up and buildings built too close together. Urban areas like in Morocco. Or fascist London.
    Art blog here.

    Stuffed with pokemon doodles. And arse. Enter at your own risk.

  11. #211
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    1,656


    More Charlet and Swiss Air Force: F/A-18s this time. The Alps never get old. Terrible soundtrack, but the HD is worth it.

  12. #212
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    1,656
    Oh, and here's why Maverick shouldn't have buzzed the tower!



    Silly Brazillians. Who builds a courthouse like that anyway.

  13. #213
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,288
    It's said there are two types of men in this world: those who fly fighter jets and those who want to.

    Here's the Oozinator.

    Last edited by Fumarole; 06-07-2012 at 11:52 PM.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

  14. #214
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NEuro Troika Franchulate #3
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rii View Post
    awesome stuff
    http://tubedubber.com/#cSjj7udmk-k:p...A:0:100:15:0:1
    Much Better...
    Steam
    Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

  15. #215
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    1,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    Here's the Oozinator.

    *snip*
    lol, I'm sure there's been many a .gif made out of that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Grr, that site never works for me. Right idea tho...

  16. #216
    Lesser Hivemind Node NecroKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    559
    This could be awesome.


  17. #217
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,288
    Look at all that available parking! Must be a sound stage.

    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

  18. #218
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Hypernetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,155


    Pretty good

  19. #219
    Lesser Hivemind Node Leopig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bridgend, Wales
    Posts
    684

  20. #220
    Lesser Hivemind Node westyfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bath / Southampton, UK
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    It's said there are two types of men in this world: those who fly fighter jets and those who want to.


    (Actual song starts at 1min.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •