Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar

DOOM 3 co-op extravganza!

So with the sale on, thought some of you fine gentlemen might be picking up Doom 3, or possible already have it (if you're interested http://store.steampowered.com/app/9050/).

There's a pretty great coop mod for it, which I've tried before and it worked perfectly, I'm sure you guys have heard of it before but here's the page if you wanted to check it out http://www.d3opencoop.com/ .

So yeah, it's pretty great fun and it'd be good to have some of you chaps to play with. Doom 3 would be good too, so anyone fancy it?

Oh ho! I was unaware of this. Looks like I may need to re-download Doom 3 to my PC. Does this mod have voice coms in-game?

I'm not actually sure, I never needed to try it because I was sitting next to the person I played with.

I'm quite interested in this. One of my friends tried to organize a 5 person co-op playthrough of this several years ago, but it never came to fruition. Does anyone know if it works with pirated copies of Doom III? I just missed out on the Steam sale but really want to give this a shot.

I had completely forgotten that I'd made this thread so sorry for digging it up after a long time. I'm leaving for Uni soon and would like to get this co-op'd very much so anyone who wants to play would be more than welcome. I think it works on pirated copied but takes an awful lot of fiddling. So yeah, this would be great if people are up for it.