Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Obscure Node
    I don't get why people are so excited about pvp in D3 anyways. It's not like it's going to be anywhere near balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpishX View Post
    I don't get why people are so excited about pvp in D3 anyways. It's not like it's going to be anywhere near balanced.
    The main idea was something that was shown during Blizzcon and everyone really liked that. I think it was 4v4 arena matches and majority enjoyed it more than the PvE part that was shown there.
    They also mentioned that they can have separate skill values and effects for PvP so PvE doesn't suffer from changes to the PvP and so on (unlike World of Warcraft).
    Balancing can be tricky but there's multiple ways they can do it. Everyone is given a fair set of equipment. Have the same PvP arena matches they had during Blizzcon. Only difference are your skills and group composition. Boost the health if people die too quickly, diminishing returns on stuns and snares are already in the game. Some group/skill combos will eventually come up on top but that can be fixed.
    Additionally, they could make another one where you get to participate with your own gear but the balance there is not guaranteed.
    There are so many ways they could put out something that's fun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus b0rsuk's Avatar
    In related news, Elvis Presley is still dead.
    pass