Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zakalwe View Post
    Hey Prester,

Thanks for getting the game set up, have been working on a pretender just now. I was looking at the game and thought maybe we are using an outdated version of the nails map?

We are using 9 fixed land starts -

It seems there were some problems with missing connections between provinces in the first edition:

http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=45271&highlight=rusty+nails

There is another one, called 9 Fixed Land Starts with filled in description, thinking maybes thats the one we need?

Also there is a 1.4 Version, but only for 10 players I think
    Thanks, i've changed the map and put link on the first post.

I just ran a quick test game on llamaserver and it works a treat. Put the map file in your map folder. Note this is a wraparound map.

Put in mine for Helhiem. Pity theres no quick way to play this game. Be a good day to play.

Four down five to go....

Right, didn't mention it apparently but I've sent my C'tis.

My Arco pretender is in!
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Activated Node
    Gsu is in Canada at the moment, think he wont be around to submit for a few days unfortunatly. Have asked if I can send in a pretender for him in case thats possible.

If anyone fancies trying to get a short/small game going today I would be up for it. I even think i have a laptop somewhere set up to host it so no need for email hassle. Played a few games that we got bored with (only 2 people) with Gsu and hes normally in Korea.

Id be up for a 24/48hrhr quickhost system or something maybe for the first few turns for this game as well just to get things moving at the start?
    Last edited by zakalwe; 01-01-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Gsu is in Canada at the moment, think he wont be around to submit for a few days unfortunatly. Have asked if I can send in a pretender for him in case thats possible.

If anyone fancies trying to get a short/small game going today I would be up for it. I even think i have a laptop somewhere set up to host it so no need for email hassle. Played a few games that we got bored with (only 2 people) with Gsu and hes normally in Korea.

Id be up for a 24/48hrhr quickhost system or something maybe for the first few turns for this game as well just to get things moving at the start?
    I'm around most of this evening and tommorow so can play a quick turn game now...(well in about an hour)

The llamserver sends out turns as soon as they are in so the players are the limiting factors. With nine its going to take time for that to happne but hopefully it will move along at reasonable speed

My pretender is in.

Pretender in as Kailisa, going to spam an clam

Not in CBM you're not.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

I can still build one!

Just waiting for the last two now!! Time to work out a strategy!

A quick question to which I haven't really received a good answer even after trying to dig for info: what kind of leader should I prophetize? What kinds of qualities should I be looking for?

Quite a few people recommend just Prophetising your starting army commander, it gives them priest levels which allows them to cast spells like Sermon of Faith to increase soldier morale, which can be useful when killing all the indies or if you're doing a bless strategy you can use them to cast bless. Some people prophetise their scouts because it's an easy way to spread dominion. I'm not sure so much about later/mid-game, but I'd imagine prophetising is more important in strong bless strategies than elsewhere.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hey!

Am I in this game? I didn't manage to keep up with the forums over new year (sorry)

You are. So check the first post for a unused nation and get a pretender submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by riadsala View Post
    Hey!

Am I in this game? I didn't manage to keep up with the forums over new year (sorry)

Yep we have a place reserved for you... you need the CBM mod and the Rustynails map. Links in the first post.Design your pretender and send it to Llamaserver (faq also linked first post).

We're just waiting for you and Gsu to send in pretenders then we can meander off!!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    ok, I'll get to it!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira- View Post
    A quick question to which I haven't really received a good answer even after trying to dig for info: what kind of leader should I prophetize? What kinds of qualities should I be looking for?
    Also if you have access to national death mage you can prophetise one of them to reanimate undead troops.

Prophets can cast Divine Bless which is a army wide bless useful for bless strategies. They can also smite which is a pretty effective single target attack spell.

IF you have access to level 3 holy priest and prophitise one of them they go up to Holy 4 which is rare and gives them access to more spells.

It's kinda situational of what you intend to use him for :-)
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Yeah fanaticism is the lvl 4 one. Basically sermon of courage/morale boost for all your units which is good. Not sure about the death thing though, I think that you need a unit that can reanimate already/has unholy bless? I know if you have a death priest prophet you get some different spells.

Good news is I have got hold of gsu and hes going to tell me what he wants so I can make a pretender for him and let me play his first couple of turns. Hopefully this is ok with everyone, I have told him to post here and introduce himself so that you know im not crazy...

Hey everyone, do you still need an extra player. Can i play Lanka?