Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Any chance I could get an extension on the current turn? I've just had a load of work dropped on me (deadline Tuesday), and will be away for quite a bit of the weekend.

I might find time to do the turn tonight/sunday, but I'd rather have time to do it properly, rather than trying stuff out randomly and hoping it works

Quote Originally Posted by riadsala View Post
    Any chance I could get an extension on the current turn? I've just had a load of work dropped on me (deadline Tuesday), and will be away for quite a bit of the weekend.

I might find time to do the turn tonight/sunday, but I'd rather have time to do it properly, rather than trying stuff out randomly and hoping it works
    Yep, if your turn isn't in i'll extend the deadline.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Cheers.

I managed to get my turn done this evening... jumped out into the dark a bit, but hey, surprises are good right?

Activated Node
    Hey Riadsala, Thanks alot! Really appreciate it helps keeps game moving.

Hey every1
    still havent been able to access my game. My comp keeps crashing. Is any1 here kinda tech-savvy? If i post the error report when dom3 crashes can some1 decode it?

Worth a shot at least, maybe its just a patch or mod error (ie, the only ones I know how to fix)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by zakalwe View Post
    No problem.

I might still need an extension on my next turn though! (Depending on how long everybody else takes)

Quote Originally Posted by gcu_dyslexic_organizator View Post
    Hey every1
    still havent been able to access my game. My comp keeps crashing. Is any1 here kinda tech-savvy? If i post the error report when dom3 crashes can some1 decode it?
    Give it a go. I use university of google to solve most of my problems!

cough, your turns not in yet...

Quote Originally Posted by gcu_dyslexic_organizator View Post
    Hey every1
    any luck in getting it working?

Activated Node
    Hey guys, So sorry to be holding things up! I can submit turn for me and GSU in about 3-4 hours tops. Just got to get train back from brighton then can send in. Prester can you put the autohost forward 2 hours as i think its going to host at 15.36 and its cutting it a bit close!

Hey guys, So sorry to be holding things up! I can submit turn for me and GSU in about 3-4 hours tops. Just got to get train back from brighton then can send in. Prester can you put the autohost forward 2 hours as i think its going to host at 15.36 and its cutting it a bit close!
    done.........

So, gcu, have you managed to start playing your own turns yet?

I'm getting really excited about the game. Ordering armies into battle only to have to wait for days to find the result sure can be tense when you finally get them. (I always watch the video before looking at the statistics.) I haven't messed up too much yet as far as I know and the expansion has gone really well. I seem to have fallen far behind many of you on research though.

Opening the turn is so stressful for me, even when its my clearly superior army taking on crappy indies.

I wouldn't be too concerned with research right now, especially as you are in the province lead/are Mictlan and need to use your commanders for a ton of other stuff as well.

To the one whose borders I just came across this turn: I would be fine with an indefinite non aggression pact if you want one. Respond with an in game message or on this thread as you wish. I will not attack your provinces this turn.

</obscured diplomacy>

Lesser Hivemind Node
    All my in-game map icons have done. Is this a known bug? As it's making it quite hard to take my turn

Quote Originally Posted by riadsala View Post
    All my in-game map icons have done. Is this a known bug? As it's making it quite hard to take my turn
    Press the numeric and F-keys, it's a shortcut iirc.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Activated Node
    So sorry guys I forgot to submit my turn last night, will do as soon as I get back from work today. Can we delay the turn till later tonight?

Activated Node
    Ah crap.....Any chance of a rollback? So sorry about this, can we set the reminder to 24 hours? 12 is a bit short notice, esp if you are working during the day. SO SO sorry about this guys, I am a complete chucklehead etc.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    lasikbear: Are we wanting to come to some sort of formal agreement then?