Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I would be fine with something a bit more formal, like say a 3-turn warning before we kill each other (bar game winning globals if for some reason peace lasts that long). Also assuming you agree with the borders I suggested, though I won't begrudge you the province you took the turn I messaged you.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    if we're resetting the turn, can I put my turn back in cause I forgot to renew the contract on my elephants! (Oh how I wish there was a way to automate this... toooo much micromanagement)

What do people think? Prob with rollback is then do you let people resubmit, and what happens if battles have a different result / avoid cbt etc?

On that note hi Jolima, peace, i'm not coming across the bridge....

I fine with the rollback, won't be making any changes (though I am hoping it rerolls my random events).

Well i've changed reminders to 24 hrs.

Can people give me a view on rollback asap, i'll go with a majoritory as usual.

I had a battle this turn with Mictilan, just a expansion parties meeting, i won but i think it was close, strategic province..so a rerun which i lose is going to be sore, athough Jolima might not feel tht way

No problems with rollback here either. I hope, at least.

I'd be fine with a rollback as well. I got both a national hero and a barbarian invasion, so I guess that kind of cancels out.

Prester: I wouldn't mind changing my turn to not send that expansion party in the first place, but that would benefit both of us, so I don't know how the others feel about it. Peace is agreeable either way.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    To clarify... I don't mind if I'm not allowed to resubmit my turn. But if I'm allowed, I would like to retain my elephant mercs. (oh, how I wish there was a better version of this game with a decent interface).

And, I'm ok with everybody else resubmitting their turns too. a) I view Dom3 as a story generator rather than as a competitive multiplayer game. b) this is a learning game anyway, so over the course of the game, we'll make so many mistakes that rolling back a turn or not isn't really going to factor.

Ok i will rollback shortly. Everyones previous turns will still be there so the turn no need to redo unless you want to. I'll take off auto hosting to allow any redo's but will get the turn run tommorow at the latest.

What happened to GSU btw? I don't think he submitted actions last turn either.

Note that once the game is rolled back, it will appear that the game is waiting for 2h files from all players. However, the 2h files from last time the turn was played will in fact be there, and will be used if the game hosts without them being overwritten. This can be useful; often, a game is rehosted in order for only one or two players to retake their turns, while everyone else is expected to make no changes. The game admin can therefore wait till just those players have submitted, and then force hosting. None of the other players will stale (assuming they actually submitted a 2h file last time the turn was played).

from the admin options

Jolima, Peace it is!

Sorry I got really busy in the last little while and haven't been able to play. I guess I'll have to drop out.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    I would be fine with something a bit more formal, like say a 3-turn warning before we kill each other (bar game winning globals if for some reason peace lasts that long). Also assuming you agree with the borders I suggested, though I won't begrudge you the province you took the turn I messaged you.
    Sure. (what there they again?)

They were nice and simple, you stop going North, I stop going south, we don't accidentally expand into the same province and lose anything valuable. I can send you a map if that helps/is legal. I guess this doesn't prepare for either of us circumnavigating the map, but we can deal with that if it ever comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwe View Post
    Ah crap.....Any chance of a rollback? So sorry about this, can we set the reminder to 24 hours? 12 is a bit short notice, esp if you are working during the day. SO SO sorry about this guys, I am a complete chucklehead etc.
    We're waiting on your turn after rollback.

We're almost at the deadline for T9, but still on T8 rollback and have a drop out, with no stand-ins contacted? And we're going to have to rewrite any messages we did in the in-game system for T9 again?

Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    They were nice and simple, you stop going North, I stop going south, we don't accidentally expand into the same province and lose anything valuable. I can send you a map if that helps/is legal. I guess this doesn't prepare for either of us circumnavigating the map, but we can deal with that if it ever comes up.
    Ok. What about say, north-east, round the coast of that loch?

Quote Originally Posted by Nullkigan View Post
    We're almost at the deadline for T9, but still on T8 rollback and have a drop out, with no stand-ins contacted? And we're going to have to rewrite any messages we did in the in-game system for T9 again?

iridescence was the reserve. Turn 9 will run with the turn you already sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Prester John View Post
    iridescence was the reserve. Turn 9 will run with the turn you already sent.
    Ah, good. I was already panicking whether I'd manage to play the turn again, but this is good to know.