Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    Don't forget the clock's change as well, don't leave your turn till the last minute.

The Dogs of war are unleashed!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It seems about time to start some diplomatic chat.

I, ambassador for the great Santa Claws, skylord of the Caelum, have been instructed to see if anybody wants to form an alliance against the forces of darkness. Whoever they may be.

Network Hub
    If you don't know who the forces of darkness are you probably are the forces of darkness...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    If you don't know who the forces of darkness are you probably are the forces of darkness...
    Na, it's surely not me. My main problem is the game's god awful interface makes it tricky to remember which flag is which player and who i've agreed peace with.

I know yellow are starting to look pretty threatening. But maybe they're friends!

We are friends!! We are the best of friends!! It says so in this thread!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    We are friends!! We are the best of friends!! It says so in this thread!

Great! Shall we play a game together then?

Turns due this Sunday 9pm

Well, that was a fight and a half. I don't think I've seen such high casualties on both sides of a battle before. At least not <T20 / Hydra/zerker armies.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Fffffuck, forgot to turn in my turn (for the second time). Curse you, real life! I solemnly swear that I'll do good from now on (or whatever remains of what I had).

Well, that was interesting turn. Summarized thoughts:

"Let's see what has happened... What is that huge-ass army over there? Where are my troops? Why are they there? What is going on? Oh god."

After a huge wave of religious zeal last turn, apparently the new fashion in Kailasa is slavery...

Edit: has anyone found a scout province?? I have like 15 N1? mage provinces and zero scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    After a huge wave of religious zeal last turn, apparently the new fashion in Kailasa is slavery...

Edit: has anyone found a scout province?? I have like 15 N1? mage provinces and zero scouts.
    Nope. The only scouts I have come from Forts. One of which I didn't build myself.

In the Sleeping Giants game I've named half of my scouts after such a lack. "ZERO DAMN SCOUT PROVINCES", "Another Wasted Turn" and "Well, at least I already have Blood 9". Maybe more!

So, who is the number two danger on the map? I don't want to run out of arrows shooting these infinite jaguar cubs if there's a dragon on the horizon.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Activated Node
    Yeah totally with you with the scout provinces! Total washout! We must sadly stumble in darkness, like blind moles, pulling on two ends of a rope to create a know we may never untie.

Turns hosting in about 12 hours

I suppose that's what I get for not making public alliance decs in this thread after I offered to. Legitimately intended to (as evidenced by my entire army being down in Mictlan), but that horse has bolted.

I was so close to finishing a counter rush on 'early'-game Mictlan too! Imagine the glory!

Fortunately it's another nation which doesn't like shields, so the archers might be able to turn it around again.

Turn to host a but a few quick hours!

Activated Node
    Hi Guys, I want to submit a turn but am away from the computer, I have everything I need except the working map files, I think the download link we used has expired or something, or at leastI cant get a connection. Can someone post the .map and tga files for me to use? I have the tga (image) but I am not sure which of a few different .map files to use and I think thats pretty important. Anyway, would be grateful if someone could post the ones we are using.

On a different note, are there any rules on declaring wars, like can I be attacked without any warning?

You don't need the .map file (and it'd be possible to datamine it if you had it, which is why we didn't get it, I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Prester John View Post
    S
    DIPLOMACY
    All diplomacy is to be done either in this thread or via in in game messaging system. Any agreement made public in this thread is binding.

Two turns notice is required to break a binding agreement.

A Pact (Non agression) is an agreement not to attack each other.
    An Alliance is an agreement to help each other which can result in a joint victory

Agreements can be for a set amount of time (eg Pact for 3 turns) or indefinate (subject to breaking as above)

Otherwise anything goes

Hope that works
    So you only get notice if you have an agreement with someone published in this thread.

Activated Node
    Thanks for that guys. Worked it out, actually had Cbm misinstalled not the map.