Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Can we postpone next weeks turn till midnight est (5am gmt)? I will be traveling next week and won't be home till sunday. A few extra hours should be enough for me.

Activated Node
    aHHHHH noooo I missed the turn literally by 30 seconds!!! Any chance of a quick rollback I can submit right now. Deeerrppp.

next turn delayed, i've added 24 hours.

We've already had a turn submitted so rollback is difficult now.

Turns due tommorow evening!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    forgot to take turn, playing bb match, cant get it done in time... FREAK OUT
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Yo Caelum we had an NAP3, this is not how those work.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    forgot to take turn, playing bb match, cant get it done in time... FREAK OUT
    When I looked, both Mictlan and C'Tis were missing.

I'd sort of assumed it was kind of intentional, given that they're both looking very crater-shaped right around now.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullkigan View Post
    When I looked, both Mictlan and C'Tis were missing.

I'd sort of assumed it was kind of intentional, given that they're both looking very crater-shaped right around now.
    Agreed, thre was not much for me to do regardless.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Guys I literally spent hours one this turn, wrote loads of messages, after staling by missting the turn by 3 mins last week, I submitted it the day before yesterday I thought. I just opened it and it says I staled again? So I checked my email and the 2h is there as a draft. Is there any way I can get a rollback? I would really appreciate it as its the second week in a row that I have missed my turn and I have been attacked in the meantime. I will not change any moves, I can send a copy of the message to the host if he wants to check the timestamp on the 2h file.

I don't mind doing a rollback, but other opinions might vary. Does anyone object? If not i'll do it later tonight. In the meantime i'd suggest you don't look at turns

I have rolled back the turn for Zakalwe as requested. Just Zakalwe to submit turn at the moment, i will move game on tommorow night regardless.
    apologies for everyones inconvenience.

Activated Node
    Hey guys i put in my turn last night, so sorry about that. I am a huge muppet. Possibly Big bird.

I've force hosted the game. Hopefully back to normal now.

Good pretenders of the council, I call on you today in response to undue and unprovoked aggression from Caelum. In spite of our peace accords dating back to year one of the Pretender Wars, Caelumic troops have violated our borders and are marching against us. This aggression cannot and will not be tolerated, and we would request all nations impose full economic sanctions against Caelum, less they appear to be supporting this hideous betrayal of peace and common decency.

Though the Grand and Noble Kingdom of Kailasa is a peaceful and loving nation, our only choice is to meet force with force, and we will put this matter to rest.

(btw for anyone who opened the previous turn and saved a midturn state before the rollback you should delete that .2h file when you download the new turn, or just don't load the changes you made)

Hey all something weird happened with my turn. I gained about 3000 gold and a couple of my commanders gained the bodies and stats of troops while 2 other commanders appear to have got the paths of Masters of the Way and Chinese names. I m worried the game may be starting to break. To settle the money thing i've given each of you 375 gold.

Did you open/start the previous turn before we had the rollback? If you did and then didn't delete the .2h file (you would have had to open the original turn, and then save) and submitted it that might have caused the issue.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Note to self: playing two games of Dominion3 at the same time, when there are daft "binding agreements" which the game doesn't respect is a bad idea. As it's hard to keep track of what the hell is going on.

Activated Node
    Hey guys i think that if GSU did submit the wrong 2h file we need to go back again and he needs to redo the turn, otherwise things could get very broken very quickly...

The issues are caused by rollbacks. I don't think more rollbacks will help. I'd suggest the wierd units get suicided asap.

Version 3.29 released. Please update!!!!!