Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    [QUOTE=VitBeaver;247879]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobr99 View Post
    Well, I think you meant to say: "We'll have YOUR players back in our league" :) I hope they all do well in NHL this short season, although I don't follow it as much. My city team plays in KHL and the playoffs are near, all my attention is focused on it.

P.S. Have you seen Datsyuk's shoot-out magic at our KHL 2013 all-star game?
    Hi uncle! I haven't :-)
    About this season:
    I'll say only 4 words: i realy hate charge!!!

I have lost match 654323 to Cherry whit score:126.
    To Cherry: my name is Vitalik. Serg is fathers name(he hate that game, but he was first to try it before me).

Fair play Vitalik, I think the problem with our games was the map; all that open space makes for a bad game of Charge.

I'm actually watching some NHL myself since I'm back out in the US temporarily, it's near impossible to watch in the UK. Sadly my beloved Canucks are playing without Kessler and their first two games were pretty poor (well the second was decent enough until they fucked the shootouts)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    The original teams table doesn't take into account when players play people on their own team. I've also added another table that uses points from matches.

The season was indeed supposed to end yesterday, but if anyone wants to finish their matches I don't mind you taking a couple more days.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    The season was indeed supposed to end yesterday, but if anyone wants to finish their matches I don't mind you taking a couple more days.
    I just messaged GTSBaby about our games, I'd like to wait for him but haven't seen him for a while now.

I thought I should let you choose whether or not to include this result into season 16

Maetco has defeated rodeoclown in 652012 with a score of 100.

yay, my first division win.
    but probably have ot thank Col for that, last time around he beat me in both matches

Obscure Node
    Satek has defeated Majic in games 208867 and 208869 with a score of 91.

I would assume that you (Gotem) are promoted to division 1 and DeVadder will be relegated to div 2. So welcome to division 1.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    I thought I should let you choose whether or not to include this result into season 16

Maetco has defeated rodeoclown in 652012 with a score of 100.
    Well played :)

Now we've done this round, I'd like to suggest a round of light extermination next time!
    Find me on Steam
    By day I work making the world's best budgeting software. Check it out!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Satek View Post
    Satek has defeated Majic in games 208867 and 208869 with a score of 91.
    I got bopped!

First game... the jaws of defeat are a lot stronger than I thought. [Lost it by .00000000001 of a second]

Second game; I was too busy twirling my big evil mustache on top of a giant mountain of positional advantage to realize Satek really knows how to throw a rocket and that my mountain is made up almost completely of bullshit.

Both games can be viewed on Texas1
    Last edited by Radiant; 23-01-2013 at 05:34 AM.

I would assume that you (Gotem) are promoted to division 1 and DeVadder will be relegated to div 2. So welcome to division 1.
    I hate to spoil the party but it looks like scozzers' wins against bonuswavepilot haven't been accounted for in the tables yet and, if my calculations are correct, those will bump him all the way up to 1st place. So you may want to hold off on the welcome party :P

Well season 17 won't be this easy to win cimethink (or perhaps it will). Anyway I'll finish the matches started during this week and the week after that but don't worry if you (DeVadder, rodeoclown, cimethink) can't commit your turns reqularly, I'm not in a hurry no that the season already ended.

Congrats to Henke, Gotem, Rond and cimethink!
    Before every tournament I've done so far, i'm thinking: "To win the torunament I HAVE to beat cimethink". To my delight I've done it in 3 of our 5 matches but still failed to win the 1st division :) A loss against you maetco in season 14 and a draw with you last season, stopped me, this season i lost 1 game to Devadder...

Well I'll have to keep trying, i guess! Expect heavy resistance in the fight for the title next season lads! Love those tense games we\ve had this season in division 1.

I also have a suugestion. SInce ColOfNature uploads videos of all games, what if we chose the best game of the season to keep us busy between tournaments? One or two guys can watch all videos (time premitting) and nominate, say, 5 matches they deem appropriate. Then we all watch these 5 games and vote on the best one. What do you say? (Of course it all depends on ColOfNature and his dedication with those videos upload)

Yeah, this season's been a bit of a fiasco. Sorry 'bout that. It'll be back situation normal next month - and the season will probably start on February 2nd.

Obscure Node
    What happens with forfeits? I've messaged GTS but no response unfortunately.

Obscure Node
    How is Frozen Synapse these days? I know I promised ages ago I would think about playing in the league, but I just got a bit bummed out about the game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    What bummed you out about the game?
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Activated Node
    All the bums that I could not touch.

You keep your hands to yourself, Radiant. I bet that's the real reason you were exiled to the Texas server.

I reckon that's about long enough for this season. Any matches not complete (and there can only be a couple left) will be declared over at midnight tonight (UK time, that is) and I'll award points to whoever I think played the last turn. After that I propose we never speak of January again.

Season 17 will start next weekend - I'll send out an email to everyone who's sent me their address.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    I guess that'll be two more games in my never-to-be-completed list. I'm coming up on some being two years old.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    I guess that'll be two more games in my never-to-be-completed list. I'm coming up on some being two years old.
    If only mode7 would do something about unfinished games, people who have quit playing and their rank. Oh, would that be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    One I think is a practice challenge I made just before this season started, at least we can scratch that one from the list :)