Build 255 is out!

So Build 255 is out, fixing some of the things in Reinforced. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet but it sounds promising.

Shadow Skulk now available to applicable players
    Assault Marine now available to applicable players
    Elite Assault Marine available to applicable players
    Reinforced badges on scoreboard now functioning for applicable players
    Yay!

Fixed D3D9 fullscreen exclusive mode (improves performance and stuttering problems for D3D9 players)
    Hooray!

Alien players can now choose the respawn location
    Hmm. Interesting.

Also, I must say I really enjoyed the game on Thursday when I was commanding on Biodome; can't believe it lasted an hour! I lost so many drifters trying to assist in pushes around the map, didn't realise they cost the same as a harvester - must try and be a bit more thrifty in future. I was getting anxious towards the end, I really wanted to drop myself a fade egg and go on a rampage but I managed to restrain myself! We managed to co-ordinate ourselves in the end and take down Reception followed by main hall.

The game on Summit afterwards was not as good, but I must tip my hat to Rammrool. His superior commanding saw the marines lock down three hive locations and keep us starved of resources, so well done them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So, is it normal to be able to select all of these fancy amour types(deluxe, assault, asssault-deluxe, black)? Suddenly I can whilst I never could before.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Unfortunately it's a bug and it won't do anything to your model unless you are one of the "applicable" players.
    Btw: are the new assault skins available as a female version yet? Don't see any female assault marines around in games...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Aah I see, well no reason to get my hopes up then
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?