Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    huh ? cool, we have a modder in the group now ?
    I missed ALL the action last week, then. What is the name of the mod ?

Also, I'll be there tomorrow evening, only quite late.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Felisc View Post
    Oh thats a good question, I got annoyed by those too. Also, I can't remember... are we now finally able to remap the command keys ? My stupid Azerty keyboard is nightmarish for using the commanding shortcuts.
    In the options menu there should be something called 'commander help' or something to that effect. Turning that off removes those icons that appear over structures when you select them.

I don't know if they've gotten around remapping command keys, but couldn't you change your keyboard layout for NS2? I've often used it myself on other games, but I haven't tried it with NS2. It should work regardless of the game, being a Windows option. You can find it in Control Panel/Regional and Language Options. You can set a keyboard shortcut for switching between layouts. It's not ideal, but it's still fairly simple to use. Except you will get confused, because it switches layouts per application. Which is great, but often leads to confusion :-)

http://unknownworlds.com/ns2/natural...ion-build-244/

I guess you could use the stun gun on commanders who yell at you! Also gardening. And many explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaeus View Post
    http://unknownworlds.com/ns2/natural...ion-build-244/

I guess you could use the stun gun on commanders who yell at you! Also gardening. And many explosion.

I just hope research and pres costs will be reasonable for the stun gun. But I like the new tactical options it brings with it. Will try it out later today.

I'm not so sure about the gardening system; I can't see myself using it much given there's so few greenery on the present maps. Then again, that might be reason why they implremented it in the first place. Will be intresting once Biodome is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaeus View Post
    I guess you could use the stun gun on commanders who yell at you!
    Hey! We won didn't we? :P

A better use of the stun gun would be to zap Sketch and stuff him into the command chair.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Oh come on guys we all know that no one would stun mARRGHHHHARR
    steam: sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Oh come on guys we all know that no one would stun mARRGHHHHARR
    And that's for wanting to eject me from the CC! TWICE!!!

That was fun yesterday despite being on a loosing streak and being told off for discussing the well-bredness of my taste and not the next best generic FPS. Nerds. lol NOOOBZ!!!

Interesting conversation about bread as well. Btw, I was talking about something like this:
    P8211129.jpg

Delicious!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by KwisatzHaderach View Post
    That was fun yesterday despite being on a loosing streak and being told off for discussing the well-bredness of my taste and not the next best generic FPS. Nerds. lol NOOOBZ!!!

Interesting conversation about bread as well. Btw, I was talking about something like this:
    P8211129.jpg

Delicious!
    Mmh, nice crust! In Finland there's a fair amount of different kinds of mixed cereal breads, using oat,barley and rye with wheat. And of course the delicious pure ryebread! A friend of mine has inspired me to try and make some bread myself, as it indeed is incredibly delicious when fresh. Also there's a certain joy to making something edible yourself.

I also like how Ardberg and something I fail to but should identify have sneaked into the shot :-)

Oh yeah, NS2. That was fun too.

Oooh now that's quite the tasty family of tastiness you've got there. Mh, bunnahabhain is on the far right, isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Felisc View Post
    Oooh now that's quite the tasty family of tastiness you've got there. Mh, bunnahabhain is on the far right, isn't it ?
    Nope, it's good old ordinary Glenfiddich 12ys... That was long ago though, blessed times. The Ardbeg Uigedal was Cask Strength too, good stuff! What's that bananahurrdurr you mentioned? Ah, looks nice, have to try!

Also, who's in favour of renaming the group into Bread, Whisky, Skulk?

@unimural
    I tried to make bread several times. It's nice, because you can pour all sorts of stuff in there. No, I'm not talking about pot but seeds, grains and spices. It's healthy! Never got the crust quite right though...

I have to agree: fresh ryebread is totally OP!

I'll stick with Scones and Pasties thanks

Also this dog looks like a gorge:

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Also this dog looks like a gorge
    Ooh that reminds me, did we ever try that Gorge Race mod?

Also, anyone checked out the new patch? Lots of interesting stuff, the Arms Lab has got a huge nerf, and Gorge tunnels got a big buff (presumably to make them a more viable strategy).

Some of the map changes are insane. Mineshaft is virtually unrecognisable. The whole Deposit area in particular is completely reversed, and totally screws with your head when you first go into it.

Definitely going to have to try it out tomorrow.

Activated Node
    "Fixed a bug where the microphone is muted until you enter sound options menu." Yay!

Guess you noticed, but uh, yeah, I was busy on Thursday. Showing up tomorrow though.

I'll just add to the bread discussion ...
    this is one my favorite. Not bread per se, not cracker either, it's called "krusty", this one is with pumpkin seed. It's one of the best thing in the world. With some organic peanut butter, it's the uber best.
    Paris-20130406-00217.jpg

Anyway. I won't join tonight, as I feel that my brain won't be able to comprehend the sheer glory that is the rps group. I'm afraid my simple soul would go insane just by listening to the unfathomable that is all of your glorious voices. And also I'm planning on getting up quite early tomorrow.
    Have fun

6a00e39824770088330112793a79c028a4-800wi.jpg

This is bread with beer in it, thus combining the two greatest foodstuffs the world has ever known. Also, I wish my breakfast table would look as delicious as Kwis', I'm just way too lazy unless it's a special day.

Olive bread mmm.

Good session tonight fellows!

I like the idea that any potential new member looking at the thread would be completely puzzled by what's happening here. MASSIVE BREAD JPEG.

Anyway. So yes, I was a traitor yesterday evening. Sorry. Ahem, speaking of treason, have you seen that rps planetside 2 night, mh ? On ... thursday ? Would all of us want to try this out as a glorious ns2 squad ? Or am I being frowned upon very harshly by Kwis and Airtekh right now ? I swear Airtekh has that angry light in his eyes again ... help !

No, you are mistaken, I only turn into the Hulk once I step into the command chair.

If you guys want to join in with the Planetside 2 event then crack on, I don't mind.

Personally, I could never get Planetside 2 to work on my machine without it crashing, so unless SOE have fixed that I shall be unable to join in the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by airtekh View Post
    Personally, I could never get Planetside 2 to work on my machine without it crashing, so unless SOE have fixed that I shall be unable to join in the battle.
    mmmmh ... maybe i should check it works on mine, then. but but ... i don't want to play without you
    i'm so sweet.