Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Is there any interest for Showdown effect, ns2 friends ? It's cheap, I liked magicka and the sound design is from tapio liukkonen; so I'll get it I think. In case you're interested for another side game to play together.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Hehe, actually, a friend of mine from school is on the dev team for that game. Haven't tried it though.

Activated Node
    Well, I usually throw the AT mines under stationary spawn buses, so it doesn't matter if they are big.

Lovely logo, Felisc!
    Also, I've got a free key for Showdown Effect. Don't really know if I'd play it if I installed it though. Any of you guys that will most likely play it want the key instead? Felisc, if you haven't bought it yet?

Oh with pleasure my glorious swedish friend. I was waiting a bit before buying, so a steam key would be more than welcome. Can you pm me ? I'll sing a bravery combat song to your name during the ps2 event as a thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Felisc View Post
    My photoshop skills strike once again and I offer you this steaming stinky beauty of a jpeg. Someone else care to share his lack of talent and try a logo ?
    Attachment 3216

edit : huh ? somehow i got shitty image artifacts during the export. whatever.

I gave it a go, what do you guys think?
    rpsns2logo.jpg

EDIT: And bigger http://postimg.org/image/vuknp6d7l/
    Steam ID - Rammrool

Quote Originally Posted by pilot13 View Post
    I gave it a go, what do you guys think?
    rpsns2logo.jpg

EDIT: And bigger http://postimg.org/image/vuknp6d7l/
    This is awesome! I love both your and Felisc's sketches (hehe)! It's hard to say which slogan is catchier too. "Bread and Pride"? "In loaf we trust"? I can identify so well with both!

All we need to do now, that we have these handsome covers, is form a band. Especially ramrools layout and fond are strangely reminiscent of some 80's punk lp's covers or something.

Im posting this on the call to arms thread
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by KwisatzHaderach View Post
    This is awesome! I love both your and Felisc's sketches (hehe)! It's hard to say which slogan is catchier too. "Bread and Pride"? "In loaf we trust"? I can identify so well with both!

All we need to do now, that we have these handsome covers, is form a band. Especially ramrools layout and fond are strangely reminiscent of some 80's punk lp's covers or something.
    Thanks Kwis and Quanta. As for 80's punk covers, it might be because the typeface I used, is a bit unintentionally similar to something else.

Bread and Pride is an awesome battlecry though. I motion we formally adopt it.
    Steam ID - Rammrool

Bread and pride!

Lay back and think of bread!

Is that a loaf in your pocket or are you happy to see me!

Breaddom!
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Ramrool's logo is awesome. Cool drawing skills

by the way, even moxxi is in for tomorrow. anyone else care to join? (ps2)
    - Tom De Roeck.

I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
    Steam ID - Rammrool

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Felisc View Post
    Is there any interest for Showdown effect, ns2 friends ? It's cheap, I liked magicka and the sound design is from tapio liukkonen; so I'll get it I think. In case you're interested for another side game to play together.
    If anyone else has magika I'd go for it havent played it multiplayer .. played a cpl of hours of it after got it on sale last xmas

Have you guys played Brawl Busters? v good free game, good for a change of 'engine'

Showdown effect .. doesn't look like my type .. not a fan of the side view platforms :P Mario can choke on a gold coin :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I don't know if Quanta said already, but I will not be playing directly with you excellent gentlemen, but will shoulder the mantle of "Supreme Giraffe" for half the night and spend the other as Supreme Giraffe Staffe, scouting and liaising with other outfits and free-roaming platoons.

Edit: also, Magicka: yay! I'd totally go for that some time. Love the cheesy Swenglish voices and silly humour. Disgustingly difficult to play solo after a while though, because of the respawn/lose mechanics.

free grazing.
    - Tom De Roeck.

So. Planetside instead of NS2 this evening I take it?

Shall we meet up in the NS2 mumble channel beforehand?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by airtekh View Post
    So. Planetside instead of NS2 this evening I take it?

Shall we meet up in the NS2 mumble channel beforehand?
    Sounds excellent! Maybe even a small complementary game of NS2? I will be grilling with the family though so I will not be online early but I should be on time.

Activated Node
    im going on a concert today so im probably not gonna make it, depends on the length of the concert tho of course. might pop in if i have time

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Sounds excellent! Maybe even a small complementary game of NS2? I will be grilling with the family though so I will not be online early but I should be on time.
    Yes, I'd be up for that! But I'd totally leave it to Esoteric's and Quanta's schedule. If there's time for a little NS2 beforehand that's great, if not, that's great too.

Hey guys, I'd love to play some magicka sometime, never actually got to play it with friends, so would be nice to see it in it's full majesty.

I'll be on tonight, but might be a little late due to real life etc. Sadly it means missing the warm up game of ns2
    Steam ID - Rammrool