Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Syll View Post
    I apologize again to X3NO who was commander.

I'm still a noob, I purchased the game after the free week-end. I'm not a native english speaker but I do my best to communicate.
    !
    Hey dude, don't sweat it. I'm really sorry for scolding you, I just thought I was being trolled. The medpack/ammo requests ping up alerts for the commander, and I'd already had people abusing that earlier on in the same server, spamming med/ammo requests to wind up the commander.

It's a pleasure to see new players in NS2 trying to work with the team - glad you enjoyed your first go at NS2, and hope to see you on again pal

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Syll View Post
    I switched between azerty and qwerty keyboard by mistake and my "Ask for Medpack" key came in place of my "Forward" key.
    Heh brilliant .. happens me everytime I have to reset to defaults

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Todays 'Level with me' has some NS2 references and the original designer of ns_veil and ns_eclipse!
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Also, we should try the Last Stand mod in the workshop someday, looks like fun!
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

sry, double post.
    Last edited by KwisatzHaderach; 14-09-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Yea, I saw the titel picture of Level with me and instantly thought "this looks stangely familiar. Like something from NS2. Like that room on Biodome actually". Didn't read the whole thing though, for some reason I found it hard to follow as a non-nativ speaker.

I agree on the Last stand playsession. I played the mod when it was freshly released and it was good fun, a little unbalanced maybe and selecting liveforms was implemented in a strange way. If we should go for a mod night, I'd suggest giving Xenoswarm a go. It can be really good fun if you just want to shoot things with a few pals.

Btw I really hope NS2 makes it into the new RPS series about modern MP games (Dota 2 was the initial article a few days ago). It would be perfectly suited as the underdog Indie-Shooter gamething.