How do you post in the 'Promote PC Game section' ??

Hi,

We're a game developer and saw the 'Promote your PC game' section on the forums, yet I cannot post to this forum nor do I see any form of new thread button.

It's definately not the post count as someone with only 3 posts has started a thread in there.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I am Mr Alec Meer, lord of hair Bonzrat's Avatar
    It's temporarily closed due to bastard spammers relentlessly targeting it. It'll be open again soon, once we've erected new anti-bastard defences.
    Peace through tyranny

So I created an account to ask what the hell happened to Kickstarter Katchup only to find that I can't post a new topic until I have made 10 posts. I enjoyed the article, but not enough to invest this much effort. So please bring back Kickstarter Katchup. It drew me to your site every Saturday, and from there I usually browsed other items on RPS. Otherwise I don't have a reason to land here in weekly browsing. I don't know how popular the feature is, but I surely enjoyed it. And it usually cost me about $10 a week, depending on what I found.

Thanks,
    -zenchronus

Activated Node
    Holiday break would be my guess.

Still no anti-bastard defences?
    Are regular users allowed to post in 'Promote PC Game section' forum?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DareM View Post
    Still no anti-bastard defences?
    Are regular users allowed to post in 'Promote PC Game section' forum?
    I will put in a good word for your game for a small (large) processing fee.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    I will put in a good word for your game for a small (large) processing fee.
    I wish I could afford that small (large) processing fee. In that case I probably wouldn't be asking about that forum either :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DareM View Post
    I wish I could afford that small (large) processing fee. In that case I probably wouldn't be asking about that forum either :)
    Three more posts and I'm sure nobody would mind pretty much if you posted about it on the off-topic section, provided you make a good case as to why you like it so much.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

@Nalano: a bit late, but still: I hear your advice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenchronus View Post
    So I created an account to ask what the hell happened to Kickstarter Katchup only to find that I can't post a new topic until I have made 10 posts. I enjoyed the article, but not enough to invest this much effort. So please bring back Kickstarter Katchup. It drew me to your site every Saturday, and from there I usually browsed other items on RPS. Otherwise I don't have a reason to land here in weekly browsing. I don't know how popular the feature is, but I surely enjoyed it. And it usually cost me about $10 a week, depending on what I found.

Thanks,
    -zenchronus
    It's still here, but this week it was on Sunday IIRC.

I tried to post a thread there. I hope a moderator notices and enables it before the IndieGoGo campaign related to it goes out of time.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Obscure Node
    Is it the same for the "Game Clubs And General Sociability Ok" forum? Or is there some goal I have to meet, before I'm allowed to post? I'd love to start a March of the Eagles thread there.