Page 108 of 294 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 5872
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    From what i understood, stealth will be changed for all vehicles
    That means either spending thousands of certs to get the no minimap thing or phasing stealth out of my loadouts. Oh well ...

Network Hub
    Being removed from the minimap is definitely worth 1,000 certs. The notes say though that each rank will lower the radius in which you're visible though, so you can go half-way for a partial effect.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Hey, not everyone is madof sets or play in such a fashion as to gain a hundred an hour... My certs are precious. I have yet to u lock a single 1000 cert upgrade.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    But all the signs indicate a multi-xp weekend is on its way. Those certs should roll in a little more easily for a while at least.
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Someone seems to be stealing letters from Esoteric's posts - I sense the TYPO FAIRY!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    Hey, not everyone is madof sets or play in such a fashion as to gain a hundred an hour... My certs are precious. I have yet to u lock a single 1000 cert upgrade.
    just checked the outfit listing

http://www.planetside-universe.com/o...ab=leaderboard

goddamn thems some shameful xp/min.

gonna make a thread later on how to farm certs properly

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    102 baby yeah!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sketchseven; 02-07-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: grumble grumble not as funny when it's not ALLCAPS

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Someone seems to be stealing letters from Esoteric's posts - I sense the TYPO FAIRY!
    DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT! Written on my stupid iPhone...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT! Written on my stupid iPhone...
    Suuuuuuuure, autocorrect...

As for XP/Min, it could be useful to know how to earn more, but I feel it's probably a playstyle I'm not used to or one I wont really like as much. I love being on the ground crew for the Air Squad and that honestly must have some of the worst possible xp/min possible.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Suuuuuuuure, autocorrect...

As for XP/Min, it could be useful to know how to earn more, but I feel it's probably a playstyle I'm not used to or one I wont really like as much. I love being on the ground crew for the Air Squad and that honestly must have some of the worst possible xp/min possible.
    Probably, but I think you'd be surprised at the xp/min you'd get if you were serving tanks rather than aircraft.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    Probably, but I think you'd be surprised at the xp/min you'd get if you were serving tanks rather than aircraft.
    Yeah but that's not really my point.

XP/Min can be boosted up by a play style, the same way KDR can be boosted up, just play like Daddy does. I'm not complaining about getting f-all certs while in the pit crew, because as unrewarding as it is for certs, its some of the most fun I've had in the game as it breaks up the constant CQB's that go on day in day out.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Now only since they're removing last main advantage from reaver, if only they reduce the size of that brick...
    Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about how they will reconcile this:
    [Rotary] TTK (against other ESFs) between the empires has been brought closer together
    with
    Reaver weapons retain a higher damage and faster TTK.
    given current difference with certed mags is 2.04s (Reaver) vs 2.15s (Scythe) vs 2.24s (Mossie).

The Hailstorm projectile speed increase sounds really good though I wonder if it is implicit in that statement that the Hailstorm will become the lowest TTK?
    Scythe weapons used to just be in between the Reaver and Mosquito weapons and have a slower projectile. Instead, they will have the quickest projectile (instead of slowest) and will reload faster.
    I'm also concerned that with the ranged damage fall-off for Rotaries, they could be getting nerfed to get people to buy the new secondaries. (Although I concede that is PS2 forum-worthy paranoia.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wardancer View Post
    I guess [the new secondaries] are empire specific which means we get the new machinechaingunthingmajinger.
    Given the disparity between the three weapons and the fact that the Mass Driver is called the NS-50 (read: Nanite Systems), I think it more likely they are all non-faction weapons. It is unclear though.

Wow, a buff to fire suppression. Yet another reason to go with that if these changes are valid for other vehicles too.

Really like the sound of the lockon changes too.
    The problem for ESF is that flares are pretty much mandatory (particularly anywhere near TR).
    The new lockon changes sound really good but I'm not sure they will entirely fix the need for flares.
    I'd like them to move flares into a separate cert-branch so you could still use other utility slots like scout radar or fire suppression.

Utility Galaxies do sound really good though.

I dunno, I've not really found flares to be necessary. I always fly with scout radar and I last a reasonable length of time, due to autorepair nanites
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Quote Originally Posted by cfftble View Post
    gonna make a thread later on how to farm certs properly
    Please do, I'm genuinely interested. I guess 182 certs/min is a terrible score?
    Planetside 2 | Miller | [RPS] Irumani
    Guild Wars 2 | Vizunah | [RPS] Morganne Melua /Namassi Melua
    Steam | [FUCA] Skiant

Quote Originally Posted by Skiant View Post
    Please do, I'm genuinely interested. I guess 182 certs/min is a terrible score?
    Oh, it's the best! 182xp/min is alright though, I imagine it's better than most. I'd be damn proud of myself if I ever got that high, I enjoy dying too much
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

182certs a min would be an amazing score, but 182xp per min would mean getting about 1 kill every 50 seconds or there abouts, which wouldn't be terrible, but you can get higher depending on how you play.

Get a blueshift zoe max and have an engineer follow you around an infantry heavy area and you're KD and xp/min will skyrocket.

Steam ID

Mine works out to 32 certs per hour played. And that's fine by me. Long as I'm having fun!

I get about 1 cert per minute.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    EDIT: Qaz apparently doesn't know what he's talking about. Shame on qaz!
    Last edited by qaz; 02-07-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I was under the impression that medal rewards awarded certs and not XP, and were hence unaffected by XP modifiers.