Page 199 of 276 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 5515
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyTrooper View Post
    I suspect it'll only really affect people with really good hiding spots. In which case, why is the game telling them that they shouldn't be allowed the good hiding spots?
    They can still use them but now have to be aware that they have to reposition more quickly. "Good hiding spots" usually dont help you against organized players as they will find you pretty quick. The only thing "good hiding spots" (in terms of killing players) do is farming bad/unorganized players. And that's getting harder now. I really don't see any loss here. Even when you are sniping you should be moving around anyway.
    That's just one of those changes everybody is up in arms about and when it goes live nothing changes.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Gloves, I dont mind as much as infantry, but I also said the skygaurd, which is definitely true, they can take me down in one run, but I cannot return the favour, even if I get a drop on them. The fact that my gun has a massive scatter range makes it mostly a vehicle to fend off the enemy air overhead. They usually run pretty quickly once you have damaged 2 or 3 of them, but kills? Not really. Even on shortrange it still takes a significant amount of bullets to kill them.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    PTS changes look good! Glad to see the Ranger getting buffed, I always liked the idea of flak guns on vehicles as air deterrent, but they do kind of suck at the moment. No idea why they are introducing SC for scopes.

Shared Vehicle XP

• Experience for kills are now shared amongst the entire crew of a vehicle, this includes all passengers, but they receive a smaller amount.
    • Experience for assists are now shared amongst the entire crew of a vehicle, excluding passengers. This amount is usually less than the amount awarded for the actual assist.
    About time.

And the token comedy (but very welcome) bug fix:

Reduced head collision size to lower the amount of unearned headshots

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Gloves, I dont mind as much as infantry, but I also said the skygaurd, which is definitely true
    Like I said before, I've not used a Skyguard so I can't really say much about it. It really shouldn't be beaten in a straight fight with an ESF though.

If an ESF sneaks up on a Skyguard lighting and puts a whole clip of rockets into it's bum then the Skyguard guy deserves it, lets face it his one task is to watch the skies.

However if a ESF simple dives through the flak fire of an aware driver and bombs the Skyguard to death and gets away with it then this is a problem. Which is it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The latter, I position my self often so as to only have one venue of attack towards me. It's mostly about both of us spamming eachother with our weapons, with me drawing the short end due to the lesser spread of the ESF missles compared to my skygaurds spread. And yes, I have the zoom upped on my skygaurd so I can see the bullets wizz past him. Frankly, for a AAA weapon it has horrible guns.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Also the problem is that Skyguard flak is supposed to take the ESFs vision. Which it does. But it doesn't help you much because rocket pods take the Skyguards vision too and it is a much less mobile target. So in an contest of taking each others vision the ESF wins.
    I actually wouldn't mind the current state of the Skyguard so much if we could do anything else with it. Like killing infantry. Once Air buggers off your resources are basically wasted.
    -remove spaces-

Nah, a skyguard pair will melt an MBT or a sundy. If you're riding skyguard, bring a friend!
    SpellSlinger: Dewi | Warrior: Scyala

Join RPS in Wildstar!
    Check out the new player thread for info on how to join!

Preferrably with a Python HEAT, in my opinion. A Skyguard and a HEAT lightning can take on any other thing on the battlefield and win.

We should try some working together in tanks stuff at some point. I like the idea of a Mag with a Lighting "outrider" or Harassers supporting Flashes, things like Boris's comment above.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Or four harassers following Wardancers on a flash into a TR armour column (with one of them immediately flipping over and exploding) like last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    Nah, a skyguard pair will melt an MBT or a sundy. If you're riding skyguard, bring a friend!
    Only if you can get close. And a good tanker (and his engineer friends) wont let that happen.
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    Wrel has uploaded a listing of PlanetSide 2 Youtube channels (and our very own jaguarskillz is featured!):

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    I got about 50 new subs in the last two hours from that video. As I said to Wrel on the comments, he's like the Oprah of Planetside 2. Was weird when I didn't know what was causing it and my inbox was going mental!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...pm-gmt.177423/

We need to get onto this shit. I don't care about Comm clash shit, but this is the SHIT we need to get onto. It represents what Planetside 2 is 4 times more than Commclash.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    We where invited for the last miller one, but they or we forgot.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Unfortunately, this...

Miller vs Connery, Miller won

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Yeah. We said "yes" on these forums, when the organiser cam ehere to post, but apparently we needed to have PMed them on Reddit, then we'd have gotten a google spreadsheet sent to us, which we needed to put our names down on.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...pm-gmt.177423/

We need to get onto this shit. I don't care about Comm clash shit, but this is the SHIT we need to get onto. It represents what Planetside 2 is 4 times more than Commclash.
    They'll have fun if PTS hasn't been patched.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    They'll have fun if PTS hasn't been patched.
    A word most true, for the fun of crashing is one that must be shared with many :P